Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 4, 2014
This is my first Coach purse and I am 34 years old. I received this product within 2 days and everything is perfect! It even came with a little card stating "care instructions". Instead of actually going to a store and paying $200-$300 for a Coach purse, I will from now on purchase them from Amazon! I was very happy with not only the price, but also the amount of time it took to receive it. I am also completely satisfied with the quality of workmanship. Best purchase I've ever made!
on June 12, 2014
This purse is very nice. I enjoy using it and really like the pocket on the back for my cell and keys. The pocket blends in nicely and I use it.This makes a great addition to my collection.
on June 12, 2014
I chose to rate this purse five stars because it is a very good looking purse. It is not heavy, and it is not too big or too small. I gave this purse to my mother for her birthday, and she loved it. I would recommend this product to others.
on August 14, 2015
Loved this purse.
on October 13, 2014
I had some bad experience with my online purchased previously. But this one is different. Item received promptly and it is as per photo.
It was nicely wrapped and look elegant. I love it very much. Will purchase more via Amazon.
on September 29, 2014
excelent service and product
on December 15, 2013
Great bag, was for my daughter but she prefers smaller bags, so kept it. Able to carry my books & other stuff in it. Lots of room.
on June 26, 2014
It came down to this tote or another one...SO glad I picked this one. Came with Coach box..wrapped in tissue paper. I absolutely love the tote.
on July 1, 2014
Great Coach Bag. I was a little nervous per the last bag I bought for the Mrs. was a cheap knock off;(. This one is legit. Great color inside and out. Fings crossed she likes it.
To be continued...
on June 17, 2014
love love this bag i will order another one in a different style and color for the price this bag i great .

Bessie

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question