Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on June 3, 2017
I love the size and looks!!!
on March 28, 2013
I have had this purse for a month and still looks like new. Coach is stylish and is never outta style and coach will always look like new from now till years later. This purse is easy to use and gives you room to shop with out worrying about a purse when its across your body. I would perfer this kind of purse from coach then any other even for going on trips and working.
Enjoy this awesome purse and you will never dislike it.
on August 17, 2013
I bought this for my travels, I absolutely love it!!! I use it all the time, it goes with everything!! I even bought the skinny wallet to go with it and I have matching sandals as well! its fabulous!!
on January 8, 2013
My sister loved it;went well with her outfits since it was a small easy to carry mini-purse.She now has the option to travel with bare necessities on the go.
on April 21, 2013
I love my new purse...it's great for the weekend when I don't have to carry a bigger purse...it's big enough for my essentials and very attractive...I've received several compliments on it already...
on May 22, 2013
Smaller than expected. Was thinking this purse was a lot bigger from the picture, but rather small, could not put half my items in it. Good for a wallet, glasses and maybe a compact.
on January 18, 2015
ive had it for so long... still in great condition
on September 13, 2013
It's really tooo small, but I love it too much to return. Sometimes I wonder about me and why I do these things!
on July 12, 2013
Visit this site often. Great prices and very nice handbangs. Will be looking to make a purchase again from this site.
on November 14, 2014
love it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.