- File Size: 645 KB
- Print Length: 26 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 18, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0143V938Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,773 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Leadership
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Mentoring & Coaching
The Coaching Mindset: 8 Ways to Think Like a Coach Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Would love to see how you get from empathy to objective and still know you have the heart of the client. I understand it's need but since this is my weakness would like to see more illustrations there. Plus the balcony one too. How do you do both without sounding preachy? I have been known for not feeling enough with people before moving on ir at least voicing it.
But I figured I practiced the other concepts and change my thinking and focus on the person and not trying to fix it I think the others will follow. :).
This paper gave me much to think on and try on as I became more aware of my thinking and changing it. I encourage others to read it as they grow to be a better coach or even thinking of becoming a coach. Thank you.
To make others feel safe with you requires a difficult condition: to feel first safe with yourself!
Another great insight is to trust your client has the necessary resources to resolve his issues; and again, this requires from you first to trust yourself to do it!
The Coaching Mindset: 8 Ways to Think Like a Coach
Most recent customer reviews
This one is a deceptively light read. Each of the short chapters (26 pages altogether) left me with something tangible and doable...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Mentoring & Coaching
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Leadership
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Mentoring & Coaching
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Church Leadership