Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 835 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,025 reviews
on September 25, 2015
For nearly a decade, I worked in a service oriented management role with my company. About 4 years ago we began shifting from a service model to a sales model. Having never been in sales, I had no idea how to be a sales manager much less a sales coach. My associates were (understandably) apprehensive about the future & their potential for success. A fellow sales manager/coach recommended this book to me & I'm very grateful he did. The book is well written, easy to digest, & logically organized. I read the book all the way through a couple of times & now I just refer to the chapters I need. The author covers a variety of topics including: an explanation of what coaching is & what it is not, different issues & personalities one might encounter when coaching, suggestions about how to handle a wide range of issues that may arise, when to let a non-performer go, & even includes a diverse list of coaching questions. What I liked best is the author's emphasis on finding ones own, natural coaching style. I highly recommend this book not just to those new to sales coaching, but established sales managers as well.
on December 8, 2015
Very concise and to the point. This book has transformed my ability to coach my team and hold them accountable to their dreams, desires and sales performance. Buy it!
on September 5, 2017
A good tool for sales people
on July 9, 2017
A+
on March 6, 2016
As expected. Holds up to washing well. I air dry and it takes zero time to dry. So happy with this purchase.
on July 21, 2017
good
on August 25, 2016
my dad loved it added some photos of my and the grandson wiht it.
on March 1, 2016
Made well, great sizes, I bought a second set for the girlfriend, she uses all of then, and often,
on November 15, 2016
Great product and fast delivery
on March 28, 2016