Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 379 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 412 reviews
on May 16, 2015
This is my main eyeshadow palette. It is fabulous for crease/brow bone colors- the ones I use most often are the colors in the last two rows. Also, I dampen my eyeshadow brush with some NYX setting spray first to help minimize fallout. Whenever I want a pop of color on the lid, I use either the Coastal Scents Metal Mania palette (teal used in the picture shown) or one of my ColourPop eyeshadows. Either way, this is a super affordable way to play with eyeshadow looks.
review image
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2014
ok first of all i am in LOVEEEEE! This 28 neutral palette completely exceeds any hopes that I had for it... I was nervous because I had read some of the reviews that the product was a fake, due to the font on the front of the palette....needless to say it isn't a fake they changed fonts over the years. A lot of the reviews that I watched on Youtube were 4 years old and that is why it looks different than some of the palettes on there. Ok so the shadows are so pigmented!!!!! Like so gooddddd... I will never waste my money on expensive Mac or other name brand eyeshadows again. For the price of 1 Mac eyeshadow you get a whole 28 same size as Mac eyeshadows!!! Dude I am not kiddinggggg! They blend so good and I have used the palette several times before writing this review just so i could fully evaluate the quality and performance...Im stoked and will totally continue to buy this again. I even contacted Costal Scents because in some of the YouTube videos the palette had a different color in the palette, like out of nowhere mine had a hot pink color in it , and they confirmed it was suppose to be in there, so in the second row third shadow its a hot pink one not a light pink like the picture has .. but i don't even care ....I am soo loving these shadow colors and they are seriously like my favorite eyeshadows I own now, totally been using them EVERYDAY!!!! I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY !!!!! Also lasts all day looks same as when applied and I don't even use eyeshadow primer 👍👍👍
on June 21, 2017
I cannot emphasize high quality this palette is. The color doesn't crumble and the pigmentation is perfect (not too much, not too little). I used to be very loyal to Urban Decay's "Naked" line (I've been through palettes 1,2, and 3) and discovered Coastal Scents' wonderful alternative, "Revealed" through a Birchbox years ago. Unfortunately, Urban Decay has, well, decayed in quality since Naked launched and thankfully Coastal Scents has picked up the slack.
The 28 Color Neutral Palette is very large (this is hard to tell from the photo). Probably 3 times as large as Revealed or Naked. This is a great value. If you like the Naked or Revealed line, you will love this.
on September 25, 2016
Be sure you are getting this from Coastal Scents. Mine was a knockoff from China, and NOT a good dupe for Coastal Scents quality. Looked mostly like the picture, although the colors look better here than in reailty. Very cheap, flimsy compact, no mirror. Contacted the seller (in China) who was polite but **very** evasive about the product, did not acknowledge it was a knockoff/copy, did not offer a return/refund, anything. Not worth arguing for the price. Gave it away to a high school theater group.
on April 3, 2011
I received this palette about 2 weeks ago - have used it each time I do a makeup application. I absolutely adore the colors!! I am a woman of color and a professional makeup artist, and not only are these eyeshadows well pigmented but they are very blendable as well. They show up on ALL SHADES OF SKIN COLOR. They are not at all chalky and last a long time. Please do yourself a favor and do not get caught up in the "big name" lines (i.e: MAC,NARS,etc.). Makeup is makeup is makeup. Don't be afraid to try different lines. As an artist I have learned that many cosmetic lines offer great products. Take the time to find them, and start with this one!! :-) I actually used this palette for a wedding and the bride turned out gorgeous! If you are looking for a bang for your buck this is the palette for you. You will get so much use out of it. JUST BUY IT!!!
22 comments| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2017
I love this palette! My husband bought my this at Christmas, I use it at least 3-4 times a week (I mostly use the colors that are on the right side of the palette) and I have yet to even come close to hitting pan. It literally looks like I got it a week ago, not 8 months ago! Good color pay off, not much fall out. I do recommend using an eyeshadow primer, though. It just makes the colors show up better and last longer. Sometimes I'll just use concealer as a primer and that works well too. Also, do use a brush, not your fingers, to apply these shadows. While I can get away doing this with some eyeshadows, it just doesn't work as welll with these-- I don't pick up as much product as I do with a brush. But over all, I'm VERY pleased!
on February 19, 2016
This pallet did not live up to my expectations- first it's not an actual coastal scents pallet. Second, the shadows were chalky- plus it came broken. The two star rating is probably being nice. I'm sorry this is such a bad review, but I was all excited about it, waiting for it to come in; once it came, I was let down. The packaging had color all inside of it, the box it came in had powder all over it, and the pallet was even more powdery. I had to use like 5-6 wipes just to be able to open it. The light glittery shades that I was excited for, were the ones that were broken...

One thing I am actually glad about is that the customer service was great! I emailed and told them. They were responsive and gave me a total refund.
on May 22, 2017
I LOVE this pallet. It came a few days early which I love even more. The colors were just what I was looking for. I wanted a pallet that were nudes but more with a pink n purple tone to them. Some are shimmer and some are Matte and that was a selling point for me. I like Matte colors more and I have lots of options. I'm very happy with my purchase considering this is my first time ordering a pallet from Coastal Scents. Will order again!!
on April 22, 2015
The colors are off a bit from the picture but the colors are nice and pigmented.
review image
on April 2, 2015
Absolutely loved this product colors are beautiful and natural and I sure don't regret buying it.!! I will def look into more sales from this user THANKYOUU.!!!
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.