|Manufacturer||Coastal Shower Doors|
|Item Weight||59.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 5 x 65 inches|
|Item model number||PQFR22.66N-C|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||22" x 65"|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Easy to Install, Waterproof, Quiet, Adjustable|
|Included Components||Paragon Series 22 in. x 65 in. Semi-Frameless Continuous Hinge Shower Door in Brushed Nickel and Clear Glass|
Coastal Shower Doors PQFR22.66N-C Paragon Series Semi-Frameless Continuous Hinge Shower Door in Clear Glass, 22" x 65", Brushed Nickel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable Brushed Nickel anodized aluminum finish ensures your shower enclosure will stay free from corrosion and rust
- 1/4 in. Clear frameless tempered glass
- 3/4 in. Adjustability from opening Width
- Telescoping adjustable wall jambs allow you to compensate for out of square/out of plumb wall conditions
- Includes knock-on door pull handle for easy access
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With unsurpassed quality as well as sleek, contemporary styling, the paragon framed and frameless hinge swinging shower doors stand alone. Produced in a variety of sizes from 22 in. - 36 in. This durable and elegant shower enclosure fits most every need.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Simple instructions. I'm an experienced DIYer, but this was my first time doing a shower door. The instructions are simple, and the "exploded view," showing all the parts of the set up, is incredibly helpful.
2) Good looks. I wanted a frameless enclosure for the shower, however they are prohibitively expensive (minimum $400! For a shower!) A regular shower door would have a metal frame around the entire pane of glass. This does not, and the effect is that the shower continues to look tall and spacious, rather than lopped in half visually by a horizontal frame across the top of the door.
3) Mind-blowing customer service. I had one question about installation and emailed Coastal Shower Doors' main info address. I had a response within hours......on a Sunday night! The response was thorough and friendly. Did I mention it was a Sunday night?
Couldn't be happier : )
Post-Script on the instruction: Be careful about measuring the vinyl seal on the door stop side (ie the non-hinge side). The instructions recommend .75 inches, but it's better to measure with the knock-on handle in place. "Door-Only Installation" is not explained. I think it means the door without the chrome sill provided. If you opt to go without the sill, as I did, you should cut the door jams to the size of the door-stop/door-hinge before putting them in place. The instructions say so, but not being sure what door only meant, I ended cutting them off afterwards, which is doable, but more awkward. Oh, and if you've never drilled holes in tile, you should look into how to do it right.
I could see that the bottom portion will be prone to leaks and mildew growth. Only thing stopping water is just a rubber weather stripping squeegee thing.
Most setup I've seen would have a raised metal frame followed by the weather stripping on top of that. Followed by another metal guard that goes on top that acts like a roof on for the raised metal frame.