|Item Weight||78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||62 x 33.5 x 42.5 inches|
|Item model number||500029|
|Assembled Height||33 inches|
|Assembled Width||33 inches|
|Assembled Length||59 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $125.02 shipping
Coaster Comfortable Microfiber Chaise Lounger, Light Beige
|Price:||$426.39 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$313.60 (42%)|
- Tapered Block Legs in a Cappuccino Finish
- Pillow Seat Back and Plush Padded Seat Upholstered in a Neutral Microfiber
- Some assembly may be required. Please see product details
- 59"L 33"W 33"H
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- Shipping and logistics: The chaise came pre-assembled, save for the screw-in legs. Courier was polite and communication was excellent as I have come to expect with Amazon
- Comfort: Firm cushions, back pillow, square pillow. Comfort is subjective - I happen to prefer firmer chairs as I do with my mattress, so take that for what it's worth
- Material: Soft and easy to vacuum
- Description: Fabric color matched description and photos perfectly
- Leg installation: The legs are bolstered by a metal border, which is good for stability, but bad for the fabric. The thin felt under the chair as well as some of the fabric on the lower border ripped while screwing in the legs. I was very careful to mitigate any tearing, but there was only so much I could do - not worth returning the chair for these minor issues
- Thin upholstery: Cover feels thin. Would be disappointed if we paid $800 + but for the price, we did not expect an extremely thick fabric. If this wears over time, we can always get it re-upholstered
If the option allows, I would recommend a darker color. Ours could get dirty easily, so we are careful never to get any food or drinks near it. Having it in the master bedroom certainly helps.
Moving it around requires 2 people (two smaller women could handle the job just fine).
EDIT: December 2012
After 9 months of use, the primary cushion shows considerable disformity. Adult household without abuse, so I am disappointed with the chair's ability to hold up to daily use. Curious as to whether this is due to the cushion's material, but given the price point, I would have expected the cushion to mainain its form much better than it has. Will update further.
The email I received before to tell me arrival information was horrible! I checked the shipping policy on Amazon before I purchased and was satisfied, so I purchased. I saw the money had been removed from my account, and then the email from Home and Living, Inc. came telling me "DELIVERY SERVICE- Self-Service Truck Delivery for all orders. A freight carrier brings the shipment on a scheduled delivery date. The customer is responsible for removing the package off the truck. With heavier items, you may want a friend or family member on hand for help". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I spent 4 days worrying how I was going to get that piece off the truck and into my apartment. I am new to this state by 2 months, sorry...no friends yet and no family. I thought about hiring someone and glad I didn't. That would have been money wasted.
In the end the driver did unloaded and moved the piece in through my front door...so all that for worrying for nothing! I was informed by the Home and Living company that if I rejected the shipment for any reason, I would pay over $300 in fees! This was a nightmare and will NOT purchase from this company again. POOR SERVICE!
Get your policies right! The only reason you get one star is because I had to.
I don't think anyone is expecting great quality at this price point,yet, one should expect to actually be able to actually sit in the chair.
This chaise is made for a shorter person, I am 5'2" and the length is perfect. I would not recommend for anyone taller than 5'5". If you sit up perfectly straight it is comfortable. It is not snugly; laying on your side is awkward & uncomfortable. I wold recommend saving you money and purchasing a better quality product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's gorgeous BUT very firm almost hard. Was packaged poorly but I will say it is very retry.Published 1 month ago by Laura Battle
Don't buy this chair! What a huge let down!! The cushion feels like cardboard. Its the hardest seat in a chair that I have ever sat on. Highly disappointed! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Trish Webster
Pretty to look at but not very comfortable. Too firm and stiff feeling.Published 8 months ago by Kelly Mom of 2
Love the way the chair looks. However, it is very,very firm. To the point of being uncomfortable. Also, the first time I had my arm on the arm rest and reached over to grade the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gwendolyn DaShiell
Good support and comfort but fabric makes it very difficult to get in and out of . No Slide to itPublished 10 months ago by Anny Seavey
Not as comfy as I thought it would be. More like sitting on a board.Published 11 months ago by lore