|Item Weight||165 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||72 x 36 x 31 inches|
|Item model number||800800|
|Assembled Height||31 inches|
|Assembled Width||72 inches|
|Assembled Length||36 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Coaster Home Furnishings Tucker Modern Traditional Five Drawer Executive Office Desk with CPU Storage - Rich Brown
|Price:||$1,273.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Collection is finished in rich brown and features intricate carvings and fluted details
- Desk features a black leatherette writing surface, felt lined top drawers, CPU storage, a power outlet and wire management grommets
- Desk can hold both legal and letter size files
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Coaster Furniture Tucker Executive Desk
Union Hill double pedestal desk with leather insert top is a part of the Union Hill collection by Coaster. The collection is finished in rich brown and features intricate carvings and fluted details that features a black leatherette writing surface felt lined top drawers, CPU storage, a power outlet and wire management grommets. The desk can hold both legal and letter size files.
- Keyboard drawer: Provides storage for your keyboard and keeps it within reach.
- Storage space: Keeps personal items organized.
- Felt lining drawer: Protect your valuable gadgets.
- Wire management: Tuck away wires for cleaner desktop.
This Coaster traditional executive double pedestal desk is constructed of durable wood in a warm Rich Brown finish, featuring a grand scale for a regal look. The desk features spacious storage drawers in each of the two pedestals and top drawers have been felt lined to protect your precious items. The large table top has an inset leather panel for a touch of luxury and wire management holes for easy electrical access. Traditional detailing throughout, such as classic molding and acanthus leaf trim and fluted columns at each corner, create a stunning style.
Compare with similar items
Coaster Home Office Executive Desk in Two Tone Warm Brown Finish
Coaster Oval Shaped Executive Desk
kathy ireland Home by Martin Fulton 65" L-Shaped Desk
Hooker Furniture Telluride 76" Executive Desk with Leather Top
Martin Furniture Hartford Double Pedestal Shaped Desk, Brown - Fully Assembled
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home Furniture USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cymax||Amazon.com|
|Color||Dark Brown||Black / Cherry||Black / Cherry||Brown||31,343,580||Brown|
|Item Dimensions||36 x 72 x 31 in||36 x 74 x 30 in||32 x 72 x 31 in||30 x 65 x 71.25 in||76.5 x 36 x 30 in||31 x 30 x 69.5 in|
|Item Weight||165 lbs||176 lbs||401.28 lbs||298 lbs||334 lbs||289 lbs|
|Material Type||Solid Wood & Wood Veneer||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood Veneer||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is one big design flaw. Two pedestals are connected at the back end with a kick board, but nothing connects at the front end. In other words the pedestals may not form a perfect square footprint prior to top piece set up. It was PAINFUL to hold the heavy top piece while a third person was checking the alignment crawling underneath between the two pedestals! The pedestals and/or pedestals are most likely needs to be moved a bit to get a near perfect square footprint.
The desk looks good but not very practical. I feel kind of disappointed.
1. The drawers are short even through the pedestals are very deep. There is a lot of unused space behind the drawers
2. The right pedestal shows three drawers outside but actually it is one big compartment for a computer with a surge protect. There are four plugs facing inward. You need to stick your head inside to plug properly, not a big deal if the computer is not there. Otherwise you can plug with hand feel (dangerous) or you need to move the computer outside the compartment, which is not convenient with many cables connected in the back already. Some cables may not be long enough with the computer is out of the compartment so you need to disconnect them at the other ends (e.g. monitor). I consider this another design flaw.
3. There is one big hole at inward side of each pedestal for cable passing through but not outward side. So some cables (e.g. network cable and power cable) still need to go around the desk.
4. Not much space for files due to the computer compartment and 1.
Update 12/13/2013: I lower the rating to 3 stars. The big con I see is the ventilation of the computer compartment. No ventilation! It get very very warm if you shut the door. I am going to move out the computer and put it somewhere near the desk. What can I do with this big compartment? It is the third design flaw not mentioned by other reviewers.
Most recent customer reviews
The Material wood very elegant 😍