|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $5.00 (33%)
Coasters 101: An Engineer's Guide to Roller Coaster Design Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 134 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, it is by far the best book ive found on the topic, considering that most others just me and describe existing coasters so 5 stars for you.
This would make an excellent gift for anyone who wants more to know more than the bare basics of roller coaster design, especially someone who is interested in seeking a career in roller coaster design or engineering. It also makes for a great go-to reference for any technical roller coaster information, so keep it handy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Theme Parks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Tourist Destinations & Museums
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Technology > General & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Amusement & Theme Parks