Cobalt Aquatics DC USB Air Pumps (Rescue Air Pump Kit)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Cobalt Aquatics Rescue Air Pump Kit is a low voltage (5V) DC pump with an internal battery that provides up to 24 hours of operation during power outages, emergencies, transporting fish, or for fish collecting trips.
- The rescue Package includes a USB power bank for longer operation. Comes complete with air line and air Stone.
- A strong output of up to 19 GPH air and up to 60" Depth will meet even the most demanding air requirements. The pump can run in constant on more or it can operate in a 10 second on and off cycle to extend the battery life when running on internal battery power.
- Max depth: 60". Output: 19 GPH. Wattage: 1W. Voltage: 5V.
- Single output Connection
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The cobalt USB powered air pumps are low voltage (5V) DC pumps with an internal battery that provides up to 24 hours of operation during power outages, emergencies, transporting fish, or for fish collecting trips. The pump can run in constant on more or it can operate in a 10 second on and off cycle to extend the battery life when running on internal battery power. All versions will automatically turn on should they detect a power outage.
Rescue Air DC Air Pump - 1 out
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, turns out you can only do one or the other: Have it come on automatically or have it last 72 hours. There is one outlet to the main box going out - it can be hooked to the power so it can detect when power is out or it can be connected to the extra power bank. Not both. Someone has to physically be present to add the extra 48 hour power bank once there is an outage. This means my original purpose for buying this - so my fishes can survive a 2-3 day power outage (as I’ve experienced before here) while I’m away on vacation can not be realized with this product.
The “1 star” is purely because of the deceptive advertising that isn’t upfront about the limitation of its product.