12, Cobalt Blue, 1 oz, Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 - 1 oz, Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles, with Glass Droppers
- Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids
- Safe, secure and convenient packaging
- Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse
- Cobalt Blue Glass Protects Against Harmful UV Rays
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
These high quality Cobalt Blue glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The Cobalt Blue glass provides protection from potentially harmful light and the convenient size makes it perfect for travel. The Eye Droppers allow for the perfect amount of product to be used every time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Glass that is actually blue vs just painted blue. Yep, found many that were just painted flaky fading blue. These are actually blue glass.
2. Length of droppers. MANY that I first considered had droppers that only went hardly past the halfway point. Garbage! These ones have a dropper that goes all the way down to the bottom and can be wiggled around to get every last drop.
3. Leak-proofage. Many apparently leak, and these don't, at all. Did plenty of tests... filled the dropper, pushed and pulled at it, even sideways, while upside down... no leaks at all in any of the 8 that I've filled so far.
4. Regular sealed lids included? These ones don't. These only have droppers. Some also include a set of regular caps but they were more expensive so I stuck with these. I'm working with mostly carrier oils, so it's totally fine to leave the dropper lid in there at all times. With harsh (real) essential oils, the rubber dropper might interact badly with the oils. It just depends. But I'm happy with these for me. It was definitely worth the savings.
They look great and impressive! My oil is a bit golden yellow so it caused a green tint in the light. That looked pretty cool and I was happy to present them to the few people I gave them to. (Btw... my cuticle oil recipe: unmeasured lots of silky jojoba oil, a bit of grapeseed oil, a little bit of sweet almond oil, a littler bit of avocado oil... and a little bit of lemon essential oil for the scent and shine).
Edit: I put oils in some of the bottles, and just a couple of days later all of the syringes had degraded and the oils were black from the rubber pieces. I'm not sure what you can use these for since they're not safe to put anything in you plan to ingest, and anything else will be ruined by the rubber. I'm out $80 and extremely angry at the lack of QC. The picture provided shows the rubber from the dropper stuck to the bottle.
1. The bottles are nice quality glass - they do not break when dropped, by accident of course, but a good to know.
2. The dropper bulbs are not too hard so they squeeze easily and pick up product well.
3. The lids screw on perfectly without cross threading - I tested this several times.
4. They do not have a weird chemical smell, which is very important to me since these containers will be holding facial products.
5. I created a wrap around label with sticker paper (Avery): 4 1/4" length and 1 3/4" height.
6. They do not leak when tipped on their side - I tested this with water just to make sure - my sister will shake every gift to try to guess what it is - I had to make sure they wouldn't leak
Facial Oil Recipe - Makes 2 ounces of product
2 tbsp Argan Oil
2 tbsp Jojoba Oil
2 tbsp Rosehip Oil
1 tsp Vitamin E
10 drops Carrot Seed Oil
1 tsp Hyaluronic Acid
10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
10 drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
I would definitely recommend this product for all of the reasons listed above. I purchased 4 1/2" by 2" boxes to store my dropper bottles for gift giving - looks very professional and I am very please with the outcome.
This is my second order with this company. I previously ordered a dozen 4 oz bottles. I liked those bottles so much I went ahead and bought these too. I'm glad I did. They're exactly what I wanted.
They come in a sealed box, the bottles are shrink wrapped with paper in between to keep them from knocking up against each other in transit. The droppers come in a ziplock baggie in the same box.
The droppers reach almost to the bottom of the bottles so you don't have to fight to get the last bit out and they have a rubber seal in the cap to keep the bottle from leaking. Dropper and bottle together measures 4 inches tall, 1 1/4th inch diameter, 4 1/8th inches circumference.
As a side note: I notice one customer had droppers that degraded. The dropper in their photo isn't the same that comes with the bottles now. Others from the beginning of the year said theirs wouldn't hold liquid without it dripping out, but the ones I have do. I guess the company sourced better droppers since then. If any I have start to melt or leak, I'll update.