|Item Weight||1.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.9 x 8.9 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||S-802|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||For any issue ,pls contact us|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||10 Pcs Glue Sticks|
|Warranty Description||60-Day Money Back,3-Year Free New Replacement|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hot Glue Gun High Temp-Cobiz Full Size (Not Mini) 60/100W Dual Power Heavy Duty Melt Glue Gun Kit with 10 Pcs Premium Glue Sticks(0.43'' x 8") for Arts & Crafts Use,Christmas Decoration/Gifts
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♥FREE GIFTS♥ :Two rubber FINGER PROTECTOR and STEEl RASPER for a limited time !! Came with "3-Year Warranty" and " 45-Day Refund Guaranty"👉Reach Us (Cobizcs＠gmail.com)👈Buy With Confident👍
- ✅Show Your DIY Talent: Cobiz believe "everyone is the DIY talent in life". This heavty duty craft hot glue gun allows to show your DIY talent easily. Let your creativity flow, have your glue gun shipped today
- ✅Rapid Heating + Unique Dual Power 60/100W: Featured with german ceramic PTC thermal heating system to ensure 1-3 minutes quick preheating; Unique watt adjustment design make it not only work well for arts and crafts jobs!
- ✅Full Size (not mini) +Build Quality: Ergonomic design and suitable size make it comfortable to handle and use . Made with high quality plastic engineered to sustain high pressure and temperature without deforming.
- ✅Safe and Efficient: Cobiz heavy duty glue gun has inbuilt safety features and fuse that prevent overheating to make it extremely safe to use.
- ✅10pc Premium Glue Sticks Included: Say a BIG NO to the sub-standard glue sticks and the unsatisfied jobs they caused. Selected from about 20 kinds of sticks in the market which has the great performance of viscoelasticity and soundness.Fits well for 11mm*200mm or 0.43'' (diameter)*8" (length)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What makes ours better than others ?
- This full size heavy duty glue gun (7.5*6.3inch) rather than a mini one (5.3*4.3inch) will give you a comfortable feel at your hand .
- High tempreature 60/100w : it can melt the glue sticks completely ,heat up enough to prevent stringy glue,while this always happends on a 20w mini low tempreature glue gun .
- Excellent design and build quality rather than cheaply made
-----Unique Two Power Option To Meet Well Your Demand ---
- With 60W, you can get a thinner and cooler slow running hot glue stream for a fine handwork , such as placing beads .
- With 100W , you can have a stronger quicker bond for putting wooden objects together
----Hand Free ,Hassle Free---
- Great controlled trigger allows the sticks move forward on its own to get your one hand free
- Stable stand on the glue gun allows you put aside and pick it up safety anytime anywhere
----Quickly Heat Up , Safety Use ---
- Just preheat 1-3 minutes ,premium copper nozzle rather than aluminum give you continuous and fully melted glue .
- Smart temperature control which prevents overheating to get a protection
--- Optimized Glue Sticks, Perfect Work ----
- Even though only ten pieces glue sticks are provided , it gives you odorless and strong viscoelasticity performance to make your project well done.
- Fits for the 11mm*200mm (7/16inch *8inch )glue sticks . Ours is milk white has stronger viscosity than the transparent one
The method to save the glue sticks :
1. Choose the proper power for your demand : Usually 60w for small project ,100w for large project
2. If the glue gun is connected with electricity, it must be used continuously
3. The remaining pressure inside the glue gun will push a little melted glue out even stop use,please release the trigger and cut off the power 3-5 minutes in advance to save sticks
New Improved Metal Stand :
After noticing the complaints from customers about the "loose Metal stand " that can not stay at its place and cause the glue gun falling over ,our product suppotative team kept finding a better solution . And now the stand of the glue gun purchased after Dec.7th has been replaced with a new version design ,which is more stable and problem solved!!!
*If you received the old version stand ,get in touch with us to get it replaced .We behind our products !
Warm Tips :
Don’t use in humid environment to avoid get an electric shock and keep the working glue gun away from children.
Don’t pull out of the remanent glue sticks from hot glue gun after each time using.Just Iinsert a new one to push the remaining short sticks
Don’t disassemble the melt glue gun in any case
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The power setting is great because it help determine how how the glue will be coming out. at the 100 Watt setting it flows very quickly so it is great for large amounts at one time so that it does not cool before you are finished. The 60 Watt setting makes a thicker glue and cools quicker.
I really love the trigger as well. It has room for three fingers which helps with better control of the glue coming out. Other glue guns especially the mini size only have room for one finger.
One last reason I love this is the fact that it is yellow so it stands out as mine and not my wife's.
I can only give this a 4 out of 5 stars because the safety stand i feel needs a little work. If i am careful in putting the gun down the stand will hold it but it I need to put it down quickly it doesn't always hold it and the tip ends up touching my work surface. If the stand held the gun up better it would have definitely been a 5 star product
I asked her to rate the leaking. She said it leaks a little but nothing close to how much her other one leaked. Not much at all according to her.
She has small hands so I wanted to know if it was comfortable for her to hold and use. She says it is, and it’s lightweight also.
The glue lasts much longer so she can work longer before re-filling. But this is where I step in with the only complaint.
They really went cheap on glue sticks. I saw many other guns coming with as many as 20 glue sticks. This one comes with about 4 or 5. I walked by my wife’s craft station yesterday and she had pulled out her old mini again, probably because she was already out of glue for her shiny new rig.
Come on guys, it’s glue. Sell your gun with a decent supply of glue sticks. You made hubby look bad here. 😊
Top reviews from other countries
The glue gun in itself appears to be very ‘mainland china’ produced. The stand is flimsy and constantly comes detached and the cord is unrecognizable and is barely North American comparable - never seen a plug like this before.