- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 48 inches ; 0.96 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B009ZLV28E
- Item model number: AMP CELL O/S DRV GPH REG 10.5 RH
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,044,563 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Cobra Men's Amp Cell Offset Driver (Grey, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular, 10.5-Degree)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offset design: Offers the golfer more time to square the face at impact and provides more heel-biased weighting
- AMP Cell and E9 technology: Frees up additional discretionary weight for a 12% larger effective face delivering faster ball speeds even on mis hits
- Dual Roll Technology: A different roll radius on the top of the face versus the bottom of the face allows for increased distance on shots hit above and below the face center line
- Fukjikura Fuel Shaft
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AMP Cell and E9 Technology combined with Offset Design Delivers Longer Distance and High, Draw-Biased Ball Flight
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This club is a looker in my opinion. I am a big fan of Cobra's club style. I like colors, cool designs and other neat visual features as long as the club quality isn't sacrificed. This club not only looks nice, but plays very well. It has a great balanced weight. I purchased the graphite "regular" flex shaft and it feels and looks great. It has a cool, colorful Jackson Pollack-esque pattern on the shaft and matching pattern on the head cover. The head cover is really nice. It is a white leather and has vented gaps along the side which makes the club head look like a cobra. Don't know whether they are functional or just for aesthetics. Either way, it is a looker. The materials of the club seem to be very good for the money. The grip is very comfortable, but it remains to be seen whether it will stand the test of time.
How It Plays
This should be the only thing you really care about... will it improve my game. Well, I can't answer that for you, but I'm happy to share my experience with you and you can determine whether this is a worthwhile investment. In my humble opinion, I don't see the difference between this club and one that is $500 or more. I've tried very expensive clubs that my friends have and I've had the same results as less expensive clubs. Not saying you don't get what you pay for, or that you don't see a difference when you invest more in clubs, just saying that I don't see a major difference to make we want to break the bank to see an extra 10 yards of distance. The main reason I chose this driver and not the Cobra that allows you to adjust the lift of the club face is the fact that it is offset to help me with my VERY consistent slice. I've tried adjusting my grip based on YouTube videos of professional instructors; I've purchased a quality Bionic glove which was supposed to help with grip to no avail. This club is the first tool that has made a big difference in ball flight for me.
Last week, with my old set, I hit about 70 balls at the range. I hit maybe 60 high and far, but sliced them probably 60-80 yards, and that's not going to do anything for you except frustrate you and help you go through balls at a very high pace. Yesterday I hit about 80 balls and changed nothing in my approach. I am very pleased to say I hit a good 55-60 high and straight and another 5-10 I actually had a bit of a hook (this never happens for me, even when I try to do it). I was smiling like a damn fool after each ball I hit because it was the first time in years I had any confidence that I had control over where the ball was going. I can't wait to get back out on the range when my Cobra Hybrid and Irons set comes next week!!
I know I haven't had the club long, but I will come back and update once I take it out on an actual course a few times and have had it for a season or two so I can more accurately speak to the longevity. There are enough reviews on this club out there (on other sites) to gain a consensus that this is a great club for your bag, and at this price, it is a very low risk / high reward type of purchase.
Would recommend to anyone.