Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cobra Electronics CDR 830 Drive HD Dash Cam with GPS (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$67.99 + $8.73 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Records everything you see in 1080P Full HD (1920x1080). Audio recording is user selectable (on/off). Infrared LEDs allow you to film day or night
- Internal GPS embeds your exact location and time in every recording. Free PC software allows you to view video along with exact location and G-Sensor Information
- Includes an 8GB MicroSD memory card so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box. Installation is simple with a heavy duty suction cup mount
- Continuous Loop Recording overwrites old footage unless you want to save it. A time/date stamp is embedded on all recordings
- G-Sensor automatically saves events when a collision has been detected
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Cobra Electronics CDR 830 Drive HD Dash Cam with GPS
To deliver peace of mind, security, and maybe even some entertainment, Cobra’s Drive HD Dash Cams record everything drivers see in full 1080P HD video. It’s a crazy world out there and Drive HD Dash Cams are the perfect solution to continuously record you surroundings keep you and your vehicle safe and secure. An embedded G-Sensor automatically saves clips where an impact has been detected and the CDR 830 includes GPS to simulcast your precise location on a Google Map along with your video. Drive HD Cams also take 12 megapixel still shots and all images and videos can be viewed on a TV or Computer.
Also includes: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, 130 degrees Wide Angle Lens, Emergency Record Button, EIS Anti-Shake, Built-in Microphone & Speaker, Mini USB Port, MicroSd Card Slot (up to 32 GB), HDMI Output.
The CDR 830 features full HD Recording that records everything you see in 1080P Full HD (1920x1080). It also features GPS Position Logging that embeds exact location, time, and speed information into videos. A 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card is included, so the unit is ready to use out-of-the-box. The CDR 830 has Continuous Loop Recording that deletes oldest footage as needed for space, with time/date stamp embedded on all recordings. It also has a G-Sensor that automatically saves events when a collision has been detected. Video can be viewed on the vivid 2.7 inch LCD Screen. Video can also be played back on your TV or computer.
- Full HD Recording - Records everything you see in 1080P Full HD (1920x1080).
- GPS Position Logging - Embeds exact location, time and speed information into videos.
- 8 GB MicroSD Memory Card Included - Unit is ready to use out-of-the-box.
- Continuous Loop Recording - Time/Date stamp embedded on all recordings.
- G-Sensor - Automatically saves events when a collision has been detected.
- Vivid 2.7 Inch LCD Screen - Video can also be played back on your TV or computer.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:37 Mins|
The downloadable software works very well and shows my video, placement on the map and speed/gforce. I was able to use the software on the PC only but the Mac would read the video files from the card.
I would recommend this camera, the build seems good and the output quality is fantastic.
Had this for a week now and it just saved me. Got in an accident and this was definitive proof for the police. Everybody should have one of these!
My own experiences have been as follows:
1) The first unit worked great in my car window for about 2 weeks and then it began to randomly start-up with the frame shifted (rolled) 1/3 or 2/3 horizontally. This would record the same way, with the screen split vertically and sometimes rolling every 5-10 seconds. If you power cycle the dash cam, the issue went away, but this gets tiring multiple times a day. While this may date me, this issue reminds me of the old tube-type televisions that had a horizontal and vertical hold settings that would get out of sync and roll. Amazon made it extremely easy to order a new replacement and send the failing one back - you rock!
2) The second Cobra Dash Cam did not have any video issues out of the box and everything worked great (again) for about a week. Then suddenly, one day I noticed that the GPS symbol had disappeared from the screen. I checked the settings and tried resetting the unit, to no avail. Unplugging & re-plugging the GPS unit made no difference and the recorded video had no GPS data recorded. I searched support forums and scoured the Internet, but no other suggestions were out there. Amazon made it extremely easy to order another new replacement (AGAIN) and I sent the second failed one back.Read more ›
The CDR 830 comes with a GPS antenna on the windshield mount, and if you download cobra's software, you can view the GPS data of your footage. However the software is not accessible on a Mac, so I don not have any experience with this feature.
The suction cup mount is strong, but a bit cumbersome to apply. A bit of patience is required to keep it in place. Also, there are no instructions included with the camera, however you can find a manual on Cobra's website.
Overall, this unit is a great choice for those who need a dash-cam.
I proceeded to call the company to attempt to get support! After waiting for 2 hours on hold I left a message and received an automatic response of "someone will contact you within 24 hours!"
After 4 days waiting for a callback I decided it was time just to return it! 2 weeks later I get a call from their support department which happened to have the WORST attitude for a phone rep! I happily hung up and refuse to do any further business with the cobra company!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Do not buy this. It will only last 6 months at the most. First the battery inside blew out, then the mount broke, and finally the SD card slot stopped being able to access the SD... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mark Schoenberger
I use this camera in both my personal vehicle and also my work truck when I am out plowing. The time and date stamp with the video and gps location will make it much harder for a... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Ken Hall
Sketchy manual and camera resets itself about every minute, what I can't figure out.
Good quality pictures.
Easy to use. Be sure to get a 32gb micro sd card when you buy this camera. Night vision not bad. Highly recommended. Good value for pricePublished 9 months ago by Virginia A. Taylor
Horrible product. I've owned three of these units in one year. First two the screens went to a white snow in 3 days. Last unit went 3 months then failed to recognize TF card. Junk. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Gregory Cross
Let's start by answer the question "is this a great Camera?" NO, NO, NO,and NO. I have gone through 4 CDR830 And very one had different issues. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Hugo T
Terrible product, bad focus, frequent freezes and reboots. When operates, optics is so poor, I can barely make out one car from another. Read morePublished 14 months ago by M.yan.levi