Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Men's Speedback Tour Fairway
|Golf Club Flex||Extra Stiff|
|Golf Club Loft||13.5 Degrees|
|Shaft Material||Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5 x 48 inches; 1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Speed back Baffler Technology-Re-engineered BAFFLER rails and a low, back tungsten weight optimize turf interaction and lower the CG for improved launch and faster club head speed from any lie
- CNC Precision Milled Face-Golf's first fairway to feature a CNC milled face. A forged, and precision milled 455 stainless steel face insert delivers our thinnest, hottest fairway face
- 360 Aero Technology-Polymer crown trips and titanium sole trips are positioned relative to the direction of airflow around the club head to reduce drag for faster club head speeds
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown-A lightweight carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower and deeper for higher launch and increased forgiveness
- MYFLY8 with Smart Rail- 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximize distance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Tour Fairway
The King F9 Speedback Tour fairway combines Baffler Rails, Speedback Technology, and precision CNC milling to deliver the ultimate blend of speed, distance and accuracy.The Tour model was developed in collaboration with our Tour players to create a better-player version of our standard model that provides lower trajectories with reduced spin for increased control required for shot shaping.
Featues & Benefits
CNC Precision Milled Face
A forged 455 Stainless Steel insert is CNC Milled to deliver our thinnest, hottest, and most accurate fairway face. A process that is up to 5 times more precise than hand polishing, CNC milling allows bulge and roll curvatures to be controlled to tigher tolerances, ensuring conistent performance.
Speedback with Baffler Technology
Baffler means Speedback. The addition of a low weight structure comprised of steel and tungsten lowers the CG by10% improving ball speed and launch. Progressive rails are shallower in the higher lofts to create conistent turf interaction for different attack angles.
Ultralight Carbon Wrap Crown
A lightweight carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower and deeper in the speedback weight structure to improve forgiveness and deliver higher launch with reduced spin.
Features & Benefits
Lightweight polymer crown trips and more durable steel sole trips are positioned relative to the direction of airflow around the clubhead to reduce drag and increase club speed.
Optimized Rail Design
Redesigned to save discretionary weight needed to lower the club's center of gravity, while maintaining the same great turf interaction our Baffler rails have always provided.
Forward Tungsten Weighting
A 12 gram tungsten weight positioned in the front moves the CG forward to create lower, penetrating trajectories with reduced spin.
Product detailsHand Orientation:Right | Shaft Material:Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 | Flex:Extra Stiff | Configuration:3/4 Wood
- Package Dimensions : 45 x 6 x 4 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 14, 2018
- Manufacturer : Cobra-Puma Golf
- ASIN : B07LD27D8K
Best Sellers Rank:
#55,520 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #5 in Golf Fairway Woods
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had my previous 3 wood for well over 10 years and honestly had no plans on replacing it any time soon. I hit it pretty well and I was use to it. I stumbled across this 3/4 wood and I liked the look and feel. It was 2019s model and therefore it was an excellent price. I decided to just give it a shot.
Holy cow y'all. First of all, technology is real and it has progressed in the past 10 years, I can confirm. Lol. This thing is LOOOONNNGGGG. I hit it consistently 30+ yards further than my old 3 wood. Honestly, it's not that much shorter than my driver. Which may mean I need to look at replacing it too.
Bottom line. I hit this thing absolutely straight and extremely long, for me (about 260-270 yards off a tee). It looks fantastic. Very pleasing to my eye and it is adjustable for loft. Buy it if you like hitting it straighter and longer.
By Michael on November 20, 2020