Cobra XRS9470 Voice Alert 14 Band Radar/Laser Detector with 360 Degree Protection and Ultra Bright Data Display
|Price:||$199.00 + $4.72 shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Want this professionally installed?
- Setting up one customer-supplied Radar Detector
- Mounting to rear view mirror or customer-provided dash mount
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Voice Alert function provides the user with specific band voice annunciation
- Superfast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns.
- Pop Mode detects the latest Radar Gun POP
- VG-2 and Spectre Alert, alerts the user when they are under the surveillance of a VG2 or Spectre I/IV+ Radar detector-detectors
- City/ Highway modes allow the user to select operating mode which reduces the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas
- Offers detection of 7 radar signals, 6 laser signals (with 360-degree detection), and 1 safety signal (Safety Alert Traffic Warning System)
- UltraBright data display with band identification icons; voice alert function provides the user with specific band voice annunciation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Cobra XRS9470 Voice Alert 14 Band Radar/Laser Detector with 360 Degree Protection and Ultra Bright Data Display
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||One Color||computer||Red Display||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.33 x 2.83 x 4.15 in||11 x 6.5 x 2 in||4.41 x 2.84 x 1.35 in||1.24 x 2.86 x 4.45 in||1.25 x 5.32 x 2.85 in||1.4 x 4.9 x 3.15 in|
|Style Name||XRS9470||Red Display||XTR-265||CR90||Radar Detector||Black|
The Cobra XRS 9470 14 band radar/laser detector with UltraBright data display, not only has the innovative Voice Alert function, it now comes in an ultra compact design with an improved range for high performance with refined style. The XRS 9470 features a digital signal strength meter to provide relative proximity to the target, city/highway selector to reduce the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas, auto mute, dimmer for night time use, LaserEye 360 degree detection, KU Band Detection, VG-2 undetectable/alert, Spectre1 undetectable/alert, Safety Alert warns driver of emergency vehicles and road hazards from system equipped with Safety Alert transmitters, and a memory function. This product is FCC Compliant.
Top customer reviews
The unit is easy to use with very clear and understandable instructions. I programed it to my liking in just a couple of minutes.
My only complaint is the mounting system. The suction cups do not hold the unit to the windshield very long. After a few minutes of driving, the unit is no longer attached to the windshield and falling on the floor. The Velcro adhesive is even worse. I cleaned a spot on my dash but the Velcro will still not stick to it.
I have ordered some industrial strength Velcro and will use that to mount the detector to the dashboard.
The unit is great, but the mounting system is not, therefore I only gave it 4 stars.
But I'm generally a pretty patient person and the false alarms would be tolerable IF the radar detector also captured real occurrences at a high, or at least reasonable, rate. But out of the 7 or 8 times I've driven right past radar-equipped police vehicles since I've had this detector, it has detected exactly ZERO of them. That is pretty lame.
tl;dr the product does exactly the opposite of what it's supposed to - it constantly detects non-radars and never detects actual radars