Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cobra ZL Encore Black Driver
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced Multi-material Construction features a carbon fiber crown and sole with a 5% larger titanium body and face, along with a swing weight screw, provide optimal CG and improved MOI.
- E9 Face Technology with Dual Roll has an elliptical face featuring a new canted bulge with dual roll design providing more distance to shots hit above and below the centerline
- Adjustable Flight Technology: Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) optimize ball flight for increased distance and improved accuracy.
- Tour-proven Fujikura Motore F1 and F3 shafts
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
COBRA is bringing golfers everywhere even longer and more forgiving drives with the ZL Encore Driver - not to mention a choice! The ZL Encore Driver will be available in an all white cosmetic or a black/electric yellow cosmetic giving golfers an option when it comes to selecting their driver. And with new E9 Face Technology™ with Dual Roll, a Fujikura Motore F1 or F3 shaft, and a super premium Golf Pride multi-compound grip, the ZL Encore is truly the driver for ultimate performance.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a typical weekend duffer who's always had an issue with slicing off the tee or pulling into the woods, but the first swing I ever took with this club was dead straight, about 275 yards, right down the middle.
That trend continued throughout the rest of my round...dead straight drives, and some absolute bombs. I did have one or 2 errant shots, but, those were due to improper aim...bad setup etc...it was the operator, not the equipment.
Coming from a Titlist 905T (which is a great club, but just had issues controlling it), the forgiveness of the Cobra is an absolute pleasure, makes golfing so much more enjoyable. Mishits off the toe or heal still go straight, and with distance...where-as before I'd be straight in the woods. I had one drive, where I swung out of my shoes...caught the ball off the toe and still got around 295 yards out of it.
As I said, I'm very impressed, and happy with my purchase. If you're considering the ZL I wouldn't hesitate, it's a great club.