Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 131-140 of 1,201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,395 reviews
on August 11, 2013
I bought this tablet through Amazon ( love Amazon!), tablet stopped working, too late to send back to Amazon, and too early for coverage under the Square Trade Warranty I bought with the tablet. Had to send it back to Coby (paid for shipping and enclosed 15.00 money order for return shipping). It's been two months and no news on tablet. Coby's email doesn't work; phone number doesn't work; no help on their website. Checked Consumer Reports and numerous complaints similar to mine; some have been waiting months to receive a reply from Coby.
on June 23, 2013
I was very happy to receive this tablet. It had a lot of nice programs on it and I liked the weight and the feel. However, right after I received it, a white line appeared across the top of the screen. I called the number given in the warranty information and was told to ship it to a Georgia address for disposition - either repair or replace. I had to pay $20 to ship and insure and after waiting 8 weeks, and two phone calls, I received a new Coby, which is a different model than the one I originally ordered. The new one has a battery which needs charging sooner than the other and I don't like it nearly as well. I feel, in a way, that I've been ripped off.
on January 25, 2013
I am very satisfied with this product. Having used it for almost 4months extensively. I love this and I mainly use this for reading books and watching movies and playing games with my 4year old son and he loves this. The ease of copying files and using them right away is the best option.

Pros:
Cheap
Easy to use - Drag and drop files
No proprietary cable, you can use you portable hard disc or camera cable.
32gb expandable microSD
HD slot

Cons:
No google play
Battery charge(especially when watching videos)
No usb port
Speaker volume
Getjar does not have apps like googleplay
No cover available, you have to use a 10 inch cover.
on November 11, 2012
For the money, you cannot beat this tablet. I ordered this for my store. I didn't need all the bells and whistles that other tablets may have. I wanted a tablet that my staff can use when waiting on customers so we can quickly check prices as well as show them our website photos without having to go to our laptop. I did not want to spend hundreds of dollars and decided to give this one a shot. I had originally ordered an ipad but returned it because I felt the price was too much. On the Coby, THe internet loads quickly and that serves the purpose for me. I just ordered a second one for my home.
on March 25, 2013
Not a top of the line tablet, but a good starter tablet for my kids. Display screen is crisp and clear. Easy enough to use that my little one figured it all out fairly quickly even after only a little instruction. Would like to give it 5-stars, but it does not work with Google Play and that is a pain. Their version of Google Play is available, but it just is lacking in the available apps so often the kids are upset. A way around it is Amazon so you can try that, only need an Amazon account.
on March 4, 2013
Looking for an inexpensive tablet for my grand kids, good price and so far works great, netflix works great, they like to play minecraft, works great for that. Grand kids love it. The charging jack on the unit worries me a bit, very small post, I am afraid it is not very sturdy, so far so good.
The only problem I had was when I installed the Amazon app store, i have never been able to get it to work 2 times in a row. I have to uninstall the app and then re-download it and install it to get it to work. Dont think it is an issue with the tablet, but with the App.
Overall very happy with my purchase. I have 3 grand kids, may have to get 2 more in the near future.
on May 30, 2013
Pros: Large screen, ok processor, large memory expansion capability, USB port, and pretty good quality material and screen

Cons: Somewhat laggy likely due to ice cream sandwich, the SD card expansion cannot be used to install programs (there are apps that supposedly allow you to do this but they have yet to work and yes I rooted the tablet successfully). The backlighting on the screen seams cheap since you can't see the picture at certain angles, the front facing camera is of poor quality and sucks if you dont' have bright lighting on you.
on February 6, 2013
It is a piece of junk. I work in the IT field and I can't even get this hunk of junk to work. And I KNOW what I'm doing. Save yourself the headache. Buy a REAL tablet. Don't waste your money. Take your family bowling instead. Save for 6 months so you can buy a tablet that works.

So what doesn't work? Pretty much everything: it won't maintain an internet connection (if you're lucky to get one at all), it freezes up CONSTANTLY, it shuts itself down for NO REASON, etc. etc. etc. And don't think a factory reset is going to solve your problems. I've reset this thing about 5 times and it still sucks.

Coby should be EMBARRASSED to be selling this. Lame-O.
on January 22, 2013
good product and the price is what made me buy it . I needed something not to heavy to pack around at school. I bought the keyboard case with it and this is a perfect set up. It does take some knowledge on how to get around to downloading apps you want ,the get jar app didnt have everything I needed. You do need to install a few different app programs to get arround this issue. If you just stuck with what is on the tablet its pretty boring but learn how to minipulate it and its almost like a mini netbook. I do recomend the key board case to make it more useful, without it i dont think i would like it as much. the tablet its self is fast, volume could be better, and the picture is nice.
on November 30, 2013
did not work. while under warranty, called Coby who asked me to send it to them for repair. this was about 7 months ago. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks. when I called or emailed to inquire about the product, there was no response. I eventually escalated it to the BBB. they were unsuccessful in contacting the business. Meanwhile, last month, a report surface that Coby had gone out of the business and had no intention of honoring its warranties. extremely appalling customer service. even if you couldn't fix it, at least notify the customers or ship back the products back to them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.