Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on July 27, 2012
Don't expect some ulta hi-fi sound here. Its a simple, inexpensive "boom box" to play CD's or radio. I bought this to play some music for my dog during thunderstorms and/or when we are leaving for the day. Its light and therefore easily portable. takes batteries (not included) or can be plugged in (plug is included). I docked one star bc it would have been better if it had an AUX out cable to attach a MP3 player. Can't really fault it though, since it doesn't advertise that. However, a simple little feature like that would have made this that much better.
on August 3, 2012
I bought this so I could have something to listen to while at work. The overall quality is very surprising given the price. Tuning the radio can sometimes be a little bit of a pain, but you get used to it very quickly. I read a lot of the reviews on this and a few similar-priced radios here on Amazon, and I decided to go with this one despite some of the negative reviews. The audio doesn't sound "tinny" to me, but I also don't listen to it on full blast or anything.

Given the price, I cannot recommend this enough. It works extremely well, the connection is solid, and the battery life also seems pretty good if you're going to be using this out and about.
on February 13, 2013
The display looks like it will show the numbers for the stations, but it doesn't. The display only tells you what number the song playing is on a cd. It is really hard to find a radio station because there is no indication of the station numbers.
on February 28, 2013
This was all about value. This was placed in my 1 y/o son's room because he has several CD's that come with books and it helps encourage him reading. The reason that I gave this 3 stars instead of 4 or 5 was because the buttons are a little confusing. I would have liked to see a battery functionality so it didn't have to be plugged in constantly (the power cord is a distraction for him). Perhaps it's there and I haven't noticed it yet.

I would have also liked to see more of a digital tuner, it takes me an extra 15-20 seconds to tune the correct station I want to listen to when using the AM/FM radio.
on December 12, 2012
I am a children's librarian and purchased this to do outreach storytimes at daycare centers. It is lightweight and compact and also has holes for batteries if you don't want to plug it in (which is nice because daycares and preschools very rarely have accessible outlets). Well, even on the loudest setting, it is just too quiet! I was fine for a tiny classroom but I tried to use it in a small gymnasium and couldn't hear a thing. This might be a good choice for personal use, but it did not work well for what I purchased it to do.
on April 9, 2013
We bought this in December and initially it worked fine. It is a simple player with no bells and whistles which fit our needs. The volume control is good and the cd controls are fine. The tuner for the radio is very imprecise so you kind of have to know what station you're looking for by sound when you're looking for it. Unfortunately, by the end of March the cd player stopped working. It no longer recognizes that there is a cd in. Even though it was an inexpensive model, it should have lasted more than 3 months. The radio still works so we'll probably move it out to the garage if it gets reception there.
on December 31, 2012
This product works exactly as described and the sound is really good for the price. I leave it on for background music in my house and am perfectly satisfied with it's performance. The radio tunes in better than any other radio in my home, catching all available stations. The only thing I didn't care for is that radio stations aren't provided in the LED screen - that's for tracking CD playing, only. OTH, I went much of my life without LED screens, so using the tuner knob to locate a station is just "old school" which is popular nowadays, right? My opinion is that this is a really good deal!
on March 25, 2013
The CD player is fine EXCEPT the radio stations numbers do not light up when it is on the radio bands. It came to us like this about two weeks ago. The numbers of the CD that is being played do light up but the radio stations call numbers do not. We bought it for the CD player (the one we have no longer plays CDs well) and, since packing it and sending it back and paying to have it shipped back would be a real pain, we are not returning it. It is really sad that so much of what is imported into this country is inferior merchandise.
on August 17, 2013
We use this CD player in our son's room to play his lullabies at night. It's a good little CD player, but not outstanding. It's perfect for what we use it for, but I wouldn't recommend it to rock out to your favorite CDs. I really only use the CD function, but the FM radio function doesn't seem to be that fabulous. Word of warning--if your cell phone is too close to this radio, it will make a buzzing noise that will wake the dead (but it doesn't seem to bother my sleeping son when it happens!).
on December 21, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my 2 1/2 year old son who loves music. I had looked at "child" cd players and while they were brighter colored than this nice basic black, they didn't get easier to use. This plays cd's every night without fail. I use the buttons, but it is simple enough that my son can use them if he wants. It is a stylish design, with good sound quality. Sounds good with very quiet volume or higher if we want to play during the day. I recommend this whole heartedly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.