Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on November 21, 2014
I got this Colby CD player for my son who is autistic. He is very hard on things and this is our second one of these (the other one held up for a couple of years) I am very pleased for what I paid for it and how well it last. It is also very easy for my son to use. I am sorry that this particular CD player is discontinued.
on January 7, 2013
I ordered this radio to replace the one in my garage after the first one I had was damaged. This radio said it has a retractable metal antenna included and it only has a wire that must be elevated. As a result I cannot revieve any radio stations and my other radios work just fine in the same location. There is no contact icon for the company I bought it from to get an antenna shipped out so I am stuck with it. I recommend a radio with an antenna if you want one that works.
on March 8, 2013
This was perfect for my wife to listen to her CD's. She keeps it by the bed and plays it regularly. What she likes most is it size and simplicity.
on November 14, 2012
I wanted a small boombox for my kitchen, so that I'd be able to listen to the radio or the occasional CD when I'm cooking or cleaning. I'm very happy with this little Coby; it takes up very little space on our tiny dining table, it's cute, and the sound quality is actually better than we expected for the low price.
on September 10, 2013
I bought this player for my daughter's nursery to play lullaby CD's. We used it very limitedly and on a low volume setting. It only worked for a few months before it stopped reading CD's altogether. I've tried to clean the CD's and then the "eye", but it didn't help. I would not recommend this to anyone looking for something to last longer than a few months.
on March 27, 2013
I like this CD player/radio for a couple of reasons. First, it doesn't take up too much space; second, it has a good sound. There is a hum when the CD/radio isn't playing but one doesn't leave it that way for too long. Play another CD or turn it off. The seller gave me really good service, fast shipping and packed very well. Would do business with them again and I would purchase this CD/radio again.
on February 1, 2013
I was looking for an inexpensive cd player that I could leave in the kitchen. I mostly use it to listen to books on cd's while I'm cooking or cleaning. It works fine for this, and the radio works fine too. The only thing that I'm not too crazy about is the
mechanism for removing the cd. You actually have to pull up the lid over the cd to remove it. It doesn't pop open like others I've had.
on January 20, 2013
We use this to help our 18 month old sleep. After about 2 months the electrical cord that disconnects is faulty. It does plug in but there is something wrong with the wiring and you have to position just right for the power to stay on. Should have paid $20 more to get the next model up that included the ipod cable...which is what we will be purchasing now from a different manufacturer.
on September 5, 2013
The player is lightweight, so when I am a little too tough handling it, I could knock it down. :) I have to handle it with both hands when I'm opening it to load a cd. And at times, it makes this buzzing or humming sound. But otherwise, I really like it. It sounds great, is compact and portable, looks pretty stylish, and it's still working!
on November 27, 2012
I got this because I wanted an inexpensive player to listen to books on CD from the library. It works perfectly for what I use it for. I am not sure the speakers can deliver high quality music, but for books it is great. Nice design, good controlls, good quality sound, no quality issues so far. I have had it for about 3 months.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.