- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Coby DVD765 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System (Black)
- 5.1-channel progressive scan DVD player, compact and slim design, DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible, Dolby digital decoder
- 5.1-channel audio for surround sound systems, digital and analog AV outputs for home theater use, NTSC/PAL compatible, convenient front panel
- Picture zoom function, parental lock control, AC 100-240V automatic power switching
- 5.1-channel surround sound system with 300W total output
- 5 full-range satellite speakers, subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Samsung HT-J4500 5.1 Channel 500 Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System (2015 Model)
Sylvania Curtis 5.1 Channel Progressive Scan DVD Mini Bookshelf Home Theater Speaker System w/Subwoofer & Remote Control
RCA RTD3266 200W 5.1-Ch. Upconvert DVD Home Theater System
RCA RTD3133H DVD Home Theater System
Supersonic SC37HT 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System
|Price||From $129.95||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$69.00||$99.33||$99.99||$60.42|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$24.82|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Vanns - Same Day Shipping||Electronic Express||Amazon.com||AVC Multimedia||BiteBee|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 14 x 14.62 in||16.9 x 8.8 x 2.2 in||11.25 x 16 x 11.25 in||19.01 x 10.55 x 12.44 in||13.2 x 19.5 x 10.43 in||16.5 x 12 x 11 in|
|Output Wattage||300 watts||500 watts||450 watts||200 watts||130 watts||45 watts|
|Number of Audio Channels||5.1||5.1||5.1||5.1 channel||5.1||5.0|
Coby's DVD765 system brings together high-tech features, Dolby Digital audio and stylish design for the ultimate home theater experience. Compatible with all standard disc formats, this progressive scan DVD player features a super-slim design that fits easily into your home. Five full-range satellite speakers and subwoofer with tuned port deliver pounding bass and crisp highs: 300 watts of dynamic audio in 5.1-channel surround sound.
Legal Disclaimer****Since items are brand new and we report the enduser customer to company, In most cases, we are not able to accept returns unless a technical issue occurs. In that rare case the company deducts only 25% of total price. Please read specifications thoroughly and be aware of all terms and conditions. Better to Email before Placing order.****
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
he comprado este equipo por su bajo precio, pero resulta que a la hora de instalarlo, solo se oyen dos de las cinco bocinas que tiene. busque en el manual en la configuracion del audio, y no vi nada que tenga que ver con la programacion del audio. asi que si es un problema de configuracion o no, no lo se, para mi es un equipo malo. que conste las conexiones fueron bien hechas ya que es facil la explicacion.
1. Stand on the front left speaker was snapped off.
2. only front left, and front right speakers played any sound.
3. the speakers that did work had TERRIBLE feedback screaching out of them like little caged bats were slowly dying inside of them.
4. volume control goes from silent to loud with one click of the + button.
5. AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL to me... no aux or mp3 input.
If you're expecting to use this as just a surround system and not with the dvd player on, then good luck. There are two switches in the back. One is I/O switch, and the other is to switch between sound through TV or what is playing in the DVD player. If you chose TV then you have no volume control over the speakers. There is no volume knob on the subwoofer. You either have a choice of really loud, or off.
If you're still buying it, I warned you. FYI, you need one extra A/V cable, or at least one with audio RCA jacks.
I do not recommend.
(Which by the way, amazon.com get's a million stars for how they handle returns!)
Got the new system, same thing. It wasn't so bad if you never had to listent o any quiet moments or dialogue in a movie. otherwise the high-pitched sound was annoying.
We ended up spending $20 more and go to Walmart and get their RCA set-up for $79.98 which has proved to be a fantastic system.