Coby DVD765 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Speaker Type||Subwoofer, Surround, Satellite|
|Item Weight||4 Pounds|
|Surround Sound Channel Configuration||5.1|
About this item
- 5.1-channel progressive scan DVD player, compact and slim design, DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible, Dolby digital decoder
- 5.1-channel audio for surround sound systems, digital and analog AV outputs for home theater use, NTSC/PAL compatible, convenient front panel
- Picture zoom function, parental lock control, AC 100-240V automatic power switching
- 5.1-channel surround sound system with 300W total output
- 5 full-range satellite speakers, subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Supersonic SC37HT 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System
SuperSonic - 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System with USB Input & Karaoke Function, Home Theater Systems - Black (SC-38HT)
SuperSonic - 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theater System with USB Input & Karaoke Function, Home Theater Systems - Black (SC-38HT) (Renewed)
|Sold By||—||Outlet||Homegoods Shop||DiscountsJungle|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 14 x 14.62 inches||16.5 x 12 x 11 inches||23 x 16 x 18 inches||23 x 16 x 18 inches|
|Output Wattage||300 watts||45 watts||540.00 watts||540.00 watts|
|Surround Sound Channel Configuration||5.1||5.0||5.1 channel||—|
Coby's DVD765 system brings together high-tech features, Dolby Digital audio and stylish design for the ultimate home theater experience. Compatible with all standard disc formats, this progressive scan DVD player features a super-slim design that fits easily into your home. Five full-range satellite speakers and subwoofer with tuned port deliver pounding bass and crisp highs: 300 watts of dynamic audio in 5.1-channel surround sound.
****Since items are brand new and we report the enduser customer to company, In most cases, we are not able to accept returns unless a technical issue occurs. In that rare case the company deducts only 25% of total price. Please read specifications thoroughly and be aware of all terms and conditions. Better to Email before Placing order.****
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Which by the way, amazon.com get's a million stars for how they handle returns!)
Got the new system, same thing. It wasn't so bad if you never had to listent o any quiet moments or dialogue in a movie. otherwise the high-pitched sound was annoying.
We ended up spending $20 more and go to Walmart and get their RCA set-up for $79.98 which has proved to be a fantastic system.
1. Stand on the front left speaker was snapped off.
2. only front left, and front right speakers played any sound.
3. the speakers that did work had TERRIBLE feedback screaching out of them like little caged bats were slowly dying inside of them.
4. volume control goes from silent to loud with one click of the + button.
5. AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL to me... no aux or mp3 input.
If you're expecting to use this as just a surround system and not with the dvd player on, then good luck. There are two switches in the back. One is I/O switch, and the other is to switch between sound through TV or what is playing in the DVD player. If you chose TV then you have no volume control over the speakers. There is no volume knob on the subwoofer. You either have a choice of really loud, or off.
If you're still buying it, I warned you. FYI, you need one extra A/V cable, or at least one with audio RCA jacks.
I do not recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Ne pas acheter ce produit .
Si je pouvais le retourner pour insatisfaction je le ferais