Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on January 27, 2014
I REALLY LIKE COBY HEADPHONES THEY ARE THE BEST I CAN HEAR VERY WELL WITH THESE HEADPHONE AND I WILL TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THESE HEADPHONE!
on January 7, 2012
Good for the money. I would buy them again. Accomplish what they were made for. I wouldn't waste money on more expensive ones these do the job fine.
on March 26, 2012
I bought a few sets of these headphones to use in my classroom with mp3 players at a listening center. They do not work. Students are constantly frustrated that the sound cuts in and out. The headphones work occasionally, but you have to twist the jack around slowly, and my students are not all able to remember or do that. Other pairs of headphones work fine in the mp3 players, so I know it's the headphones that are the issue. I will not buy these again for work or home use. Next time I'll spend a little more money for quality.
on March 16, 2013
These are great for anytime use. I use them to run and they stay on my head. I do long distance running and they seem to stay put. I can get a lot of uses out of it until one of the sides give out on me. Then i just order another one! For the price I am paying, I would say it's a great bargin. I like these better than the ear buds. For some reason they don't like to sit in my ear when I work out. Maybe it's my ears? I dont know!
on April 19, 2014
This is a great set of headphones for the price. The sound quality is good and the
lightness is a great feature, but when it comes to durability this not the best. Obviously expected from $5 headphones, but the top of these snapped in a matter of months. Ok though, for the price. And I DEFINITELY got a good use out of these things.
on May 24, 2013
I have bought about 15 of these for my first graders to use. They were only used for about an hour each day, but most of them did not last through the year. A couple pairs actually snapped, a few stopped working altogether, and a few stopped working in one ear. To be fair, they are handled by 6-7 year olds. For an adult I'm sure these can last longer, but I wouldn't buy them for student/child use.
on February 24, 2012
I bought the headphones based on price alone, and got what I paid for: reasonable quality sound, but cheap parts. The adjustable parts of the headphone no longer stay in place because the little pieces of plastic that keep it in place have broken after 3 weeks of use. That said, the speakers themselves still work, and they don't fall off my head while I'm sitting at my desk so I can't complain. If you want quality, spend more money :)
on June 15, 2015
I was trying to replace my Coby I use always and it bent in the middle. I am sure this one is nice also, but it was too tight without the bend. I have found out that the one I had has been discontinued.
on July 9, 2013
This is horrible. The material is so bad it makes you want to just throw it away. Especially in this hot ass weather, the material makes you want to itch yourself to death. Don;t buy this. And certainly don't buy it for kids. They deserve better quality.. WHAT THE **** is wrong with you. Please just kill all material like this
on June 26, 2013
bought it for a bunch of 1st graders to be used in school and they worked exactly as wanted.
do not expect this to be perfect audio, but if you don't care of about quality and just need to to play for a child these work nicely.
none of them broke