Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Coby MP620 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Re..." and save 31% off the $34.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Coby MP620 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$58.71 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 4 GB capacity for storage of up to 1000 songs, 3500 photos, or 4 hours of video
- 8 hours of music playback on a single charge
- 1.8-inch color TFT LCD display with 128 x 160 pixel resolution
- Supports MP3 and WMA audio files; MTV video files; JPEG and BMP images; TXT text files
- One-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
- Brand Name: Coby
- Model Number: MP620-4GRED
- Digital Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Color: Red
- Average Battery Life: 8 Hours
Compare to similar items
This item Coby MP620 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Titletown Trading LLC||Amazon.com||BDS Merchandise||HOUSEWARES||Linking Port||Linking Port|
|Item Dimensions||1.69 x 0.39 x 3.54 in||1.6 x 0.63 x 2.6 in||1.71 x 3.58 x 0.43 in||2 x 2 x 5 in||4 x 1.3 x 5.5 in||0.35 x 1.54 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 ounces||5.6 ounces||0.54 lb||4.8 ounces||1.13 ounces|
|Supported Standards||MP3; WMA; MTV||AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA||MP3; WMA; MTV||MP3, OGG, WMA||MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, APE||FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV|
Introducing the Coby MP620 Video and MP3 Player. This player combines the features you expect with easy-to-use controls refined by years of experience. Enjoy digital video and audio everywhere you go with its 1.8-inch TFT LCD full-color screen. Up to 4 GB of memory gives you plenty of storage for music, videos, photos, and text. Coby Media Manager software included for easy and hassle-free media syncing.
Coby's MP620 Video and MP3 Player offers playback of music, videos, photos, and text files, with intuitive navigation and a brilliant 1.8-inch TFT LCD display. With 4 GB of memory you'll get enough room for about 1000 songs, and Coby's Media Manager software is included for easy and hassle-free media syncing. A great media player without the huge price tag.
A great media player without the huge price tag.
Enjoy your favorite tracks with ID3 tag info such as artist, album, etc. displayed.
Share your favorite photos one-at-a-time or in slideshow displays.
Use Coby's Media Manager software to easily sync your device, or just drag and drop files.
1.8-Inch LCD Display
Enjoy your videos, pictures, and album art on the go with the MP620's color TFT display.
4 GB Flash Memory
The MP620 features 4 gigabytes of flash memory on-board, enough room for up to 1000 songs.
Get up to eight hours of music playback on a single charge with the integrated rechargeable Li-Poly battery.
Navigate the MP620's features with ease using the circular four-way button and middle "enter" button. Get to exactly what you're after, right when you need it.
Enjoy Your Media
The Coby MP620 is ready for your favorite music, movies, and photos, so you can take them anywhere--whether it's for your own enjoyment, or a little sharing.
Play back your favorite MP3/WMA music files for hours of entertainment. If your music files contain ID3 tags, you will be able to view your tracks by Artist, Album, or Genre. Create a quick playlist on the fly, enjoy random playback, repeat mode, and more. For the lyrics freaks, LRC files are also supported, so you can view the words (including synchronized timing display).
Use the photo browser to explore and share your photo files. JPEG and BMP formats are supported, and the slideshow function makes a great way to share with friends.
Support is offered for video in the MTV format, at 128x128 pixel resolution, and 25 fps (frames per second). Basic controls--e.g., fast-forward, rewind, scan, etc.--are provided for your convenience.
Integrated FM Radio
Using the headphones and an antenna, the MP620 delivers FM radio, so you can check up on the news or your favorite programming on the go. Preset your favorit stations for quick access, or have the MP60 do a quick scan of local stations.
To further dial in your sound, pick an EQ preset that works with whatever you're listening to: Normal, Pop, Rock, Classic, Jazz, or Bass.
Read text files on your screen, including eBooks in the TXT format. Set font color, turn on auto scroll, and save your current location with "bookmarks."
Choose Your Software
The included Coby Media Manager software will let you convert your existing audio and video clips to the correct formats, for enjoyment on your device. You can also choose to handle the conversion in your own preferred way, and simply drag-and-drop files onto the device like any other system folder.
This device uses USB 2.0 for speedy file transfers when syncing.
What's in the Box
4GB Coby MP620 (Red), Stereo Earphones, USB Cable, User's Manual
Top Customer Reviews
1. The media manager software that "synchronizes" with you PC and converts media files is located INSIDE the player. When you first attach it via USB to your PC, if you selct "Open with Coby XXXXX" , the software will be installed on your PC. Personally, I have no use for it yet, but may in the future. I hope this clears things up for people who can't find the software for converting files to the correct format.
2. It works just great using your Windows Explorer directly without the media manager software. Simply create folders named any way you choose, in a logical manner so that you can locate your music easily. In operation, choose the "browse" option, and direct the player to the folder containing the music you want to hear. If you shut the player down in this mode, play will resume where you left off if you select the "browse" option after boot, and then accept the defaults.
3. Personally, I will use this player for mp3 audio files only since the display is so small. The screen is big enough to give very easily read menu items and control options.
4. It takes only a few seconds to turn on or off, and a few more to set itself up after changing the on-board files, but takes nowhere near as long as many complain about, as long as you use the "browse" mode, which is the most useful mode anyway.
5. All mp3 players come with poor ear-buds, so just fork over another $5.50 for a really good set of Coby ear-buds, which work great.
6. The design of this player is excellent. It is very thin and light in weight, with very well thought out controls and menu structures and a very easy to read display.
7. The audio socket is very tight with most of my earbuds/earphones, so I will be careful when plugging and unplugging.
8. Durability is not so important when you buy a player that cost so little, and it's too early to know, but my feeling is this is a really good unit. My last one, a $75 RockMee, lasted only a year before it's charging system failed.
My only negative criticism is that it's shape is different from my other players, so I will need to get a new carrying case to fit it. I would have gladly paid a little more if it came with a good carrying case! Buy this mp3 player!
Excellent value for price range
Easy to browse folders
Lots of options for music
Excellent battery life
Radio tuning included
Screen is very small for video
Only supports very specific file formats. Use this player for your MP3, WAV, and WMA files, but forget about playing any other audio file formats. You'll have to convert them to a supported file type.
It does have a software peculiarity, but once you understand it, it isn't a problem: There is an option to go into "Browser" where you would expect to see a menu of the folders which you have loaded. Instead you are taken immediately into the first folder and you must then back out using the little menu (M) button to see the menu of other folders. We use this for audio Spanish lessons and have 3 different courses, each in its own folder, so I need to know this oddity in order to navigate into one course or another. The main button is the pause / play button (as well as the OK button for settings) and is large and easy to hit for stopping and starting the Spanish lessons.
If you visit the Coby site, you can download a PDF manual before you buy. They seem like a nice company. We like these little players so much, we bought 2 (different colors, of course). We were surprised at how small they were - good looking too. Gracias, Coby, por un excelente producto.
Cons: There are no clips or anywhere to put a strap or something to hold onto it. Hope you have pockets.