Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 6, 2016
I've had one of these models since I was in high school. Since I didn't have the money to buy and Ipod I bought this instead again and I love it the extra micro sd card slot so you can add more music to your playlist, you can watch videos, listen to the radio, add pictures and record videos or take pictures the camera is pretty good. You can create playlist, but not like you can on the Ipod. All in all good buy for your buck.
on May 8, 2013
This Coby is awesome, the interface is easy to use and the sound quality is very good. Following advice from other reviews I calibrated the touch screen before trying to use and have never had a problem, the downloading software is fast and easy to use also. The only draw back to this model so far is the battery life is only about 2.5 to 3 hours. I keep a dongle with it to keep it charged to help with this issue.
on May 12, 2014
This is the worst MP3 player I have ever had the displeasure of buying. When connecting to a computers media player to transfer files it connects for 30 seconds to 35 seconds and it never connects long enough to transfer all the files. And the screen is absolutely awful. It barely works. Advertised as touch screen, it should be changed to break-my-fingers-off-trying-to-get-this-darn-thing-to-work!!!! I literally had to slam my fingers into this screen to get it to cooperate at all!! If I could give this "thing" no stars I would!!
on September 24, 2012
This MP3 player is cheaply made, and the touch screen is very difficult to use as it has trouble sensing your touch points.

Battery life is no more then 2 hours while listening to MP3's with headphones. Not what I was expecting from Colby.

I would reccomend spending the extra money and going for higher quality like Sony, Microsoft, or IPod.
on July 25, 2013
Built so cheap its not funny. It is a touch screen and when you apply any pressure to screen in pushes in away from the outer frame as is it is about to break off or indent permanently. Wish I never bought it, in fact I used it for about 1 hour and it has sat collecting dust ever since. The fm radio is also a joke, maybe if you live next to a radio tower it might work well.

Simply put, unless you are super gentle with everything you touch and don't mind feeling like you are going to break it every time you touch it, steer away. I would have rather lite the $28 spent on fire, at least I would have gotten some use out of it.
on September 9, 2013
I don't recommend this product because the battery funs out rather fast. Especially if you want to watch videos on it. This was given as a gift for my brother, by the of the month he stopped using it. This product drove him crazy. Buy it if you will only use it for pictures and music. Other than that dont waste your money.
on January 12, 2013
it works fairly well but does have a few issues. the longest that it will play is only 2 1/2 hours not 6 hours as advertised. also still trying to figure out how to take pictures, instructions rather meager, can't seem to be able to remove music from player without reformating entire device. other than these few problems I like the unit.
on April 25, 2014
If you are looking for a cheap mp3 player that does the job fine, here you go. The music playback is fine, although i must say it is a little hard to get everything in order, and it doesnt seem that there is a way to make playlists. The touch screen works but you just need to press down with a little effort. If you are planning on relying on the built in speaker... dont. The camera is pretty bad, especially with bad lighting, although it does take videos. I use a 32gb microSD in it and it works fine. The build also feels cheap.
Overall, if you want a piece to play music, this it is, just dont expect too much out of it.
on October 7, 2011
I bought this for my son's birthday on the recommendation of my brother. Boy, what a shame. My son is 18, so it's not like I gave this to a baby. He knows how to program my DVR for crying out loud! More than I can do! Anyway, it basically worked for about 5 weeks, then lost everything he downloaded onto it. I contatcted the seller, who did not answer my email. I then figured I would go right to the company, that maybe they would honor any problem with their own product. WRONG AGAIN! I basically have worked in a customer-service related industry my entire adult life, so I know that making people happy is a good thing, and good for business. I got absolutely zero response from Coby as well. So, case being, my son is without a birthday gift, I have a Really,really bad feeling towards both Coby AND the seller of this product. Know what? Get a Smart Phone!
on March 27, 2015
Love the unit, looks and works like brand new, just like it should and very quick shipping. No complaints whatsoever with the product or the seller! Couldn't ask for more except maybe getting it for free? :)