Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Coby TFDVD3297 32" TV/DVD Combo
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on August 13, 2009
Ordered a week ago, got the TV 4 days later. Took no time to setup - an awesome deal.
One problem: the description states the following "Plays digital media directly from USB flash drives and SD/MMC/MS cards". That's a lie. There are no such slots/inputs, so do not be misled.
on December 14, 2009
I just received this product. A first it would power up but the screen wouldn't turn on. Power cycled it multiple times and I finally saw the blue COBY logo screen. I inserted a good DVD and the COBY ate it and refused to eject it. Eventually I got it to play the DVD. After about 5 minutes, the audio stopped working. A little while after that I heard a loud crack sound like something shorting out inside the unit and it powered down. I rebooted it and now there is no audio and the video has lots of noise. the COBY LCD + DVD is not just low cost, it is junk. Spend the extra money and get something that works, won't eat your DVD's, and isn't a potential fire hazzard.
on February 3, 2010
This is a great TV that I would recommend to family and friends. It has a great picture and once I figured out how to use the dvd, it's great too. I love this tv.
on August 26, 2013
Recieved this tv in Feb. started having problems shortly after the selling locations "warranty" expired. 30 days. Could only deal with the manufacture. Sent TV to colby the end of March. I still do not have my tv back. No communication from company, voice mail after voice mail... WHERE IS MY TV!!!!!!!!
on January 4, 2013
When I came home from my christmas vacation I opened the package of my tv I wasn't to happy with the packaging the foam that supposed to protect the tv it was in peaces and the remote control is broken and there is a small lead that goes I dont know were I see that whoever package these tv dont care about the customer.
on March 15, 2013
I ordered a 32 inch flat screen/dvd combo. I figured I paid a pretty good price for it. So I get the t,v,, get it all hooked up, and the dvd player doesn't work. I call the distributor, the said they can do nothing, and to call Coby, so I did. Coby said I would have to ship it back to them at MY expense, and be without the tv for 6 to 8 weeks.... Complete and utter bulls***. I will never buy another coby product as long as I live!
on January 25, 2013
We wanted to save money on a TV and this was cheap. You get what you pay for. This thing is a piece of junk. The remote has to be in a sweet spot to work, the volume is non-functional. Level 45 is barely different than 1, and 1is too loud. And the DVD player just ate my DVD and won't spit it out. I hate this thing!
on December 25, 2012
I ordered this item from Amazon, it was taking forever to get here, so I tracked the item via internet. Come to find out it was damaged enroute, was sent back and I didn't receive a different one, and was refunded my money. I wasn't able to order another one at the same price as it was a "cyber weekend deal". Very disappointing!!
on May 5, 2014
We take it to all ten of our trade shows we do each year. Has held up well. Great value.
on September 29, 2014
DVD Player and remote quit working within a year.

See 1 answered question