- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07R1H498F
- Customer Reviews: 145 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,973 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Coceca 120pcs 5 Inches Orbital High Grit Sanding Discs, 1000 1200 1500 2000 3000 Grits 8 Hole Orbital Sandpaper with Hook and Loop for Power Random Orbit Sander
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPECIFICATION: 5 inches 8 holes orbital sanding discs, Hook and Loop.
- MULTI-GRIT PACK: 120pcs high grit sanding discs, 24pcs each of 1000/1200/1500/2000/3000 grits.
- DUSTLESS: Pre-punched with 8 holes for efficient dust extraction.
- APPLICATION: Widely used in the grinding and polishing of metal and non-metal, wood, rubber, leather, plastic, stone, glass and other materials.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fit for Black & Decker BDERO100, DeWalt DW421 DW423 DWE6421K DWE6423K, Ryobi RS290G, Bosch 3107 3725 ROS20VSC 3725DEVS ROS10, Makita B05010 BO5041K, Ridgid R26011 and more.
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sanding Discs in 5 different grades to meet almost all your general polishing needs.
Sanding Discs are made from high quality alumina abrasives, durable and antistatic.
These Sanding Discs are suitable for the 8-hole hook side with a Velcro sanding pad. Please clean the dust and replace the old Velcro sanding pad before use.
Widely used in the grinding and polishing of metal and non-metal, wood, rubber, leather, plastic, stone, glass and other materials.
Style: A-Each 24pcs of 1000/1200/1500/2000/3000 grit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
145 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Could not be happier ; )
I now bought them for my random orbital sander and these are absolutely terrible. I used at least 4x-5x as many sheets as I would using Norton or even 3M brand. Aside from that, I wish I would have gone through the bag first. More than half of the 40 grit sheets were missing entire patches of grit. The white backing was showing on the sand side. I’m going to attempt to get my money back, although I doubt I will since I’ve used probably 10 pads out of the bunch. Buy higher quality!