(Grab the newest book during its New Release Sale - Cocky By Association!) "The Cocker series is the best roller coaster writing experience available on Amazon." - USMCWife1978
I said okay to the radio contest to make my overworked publicist happy.
She works hard, I give her that.
So it's one lucky fan and me plus dinner.
I'm expecting a fangirl freak-out, it happens all the time.
But then there she is, Paige Miller...
Biting her lip like she wants to run.
A wounded bird in nude heels and a purple dress.
Problem is, my cousin Ben saw this beauty first.
Never had a woman come between us.
But now the first battle the Cocker Family has had is here.
Me vs. him.
May the worst man win?Raw. Witty. Uncensored. Heart-melting. Family loyalty at its best.
- All stand-alone love stories, Cocker Brothers, The Cocky Series, can easily be read out of order. They do tie in with each other and there are Easter Eggs throughout (little clues, fun details, especially in the bonus scenes that introduce new characters and future plot-lines, etc.) Up to you!
- The family tree on my website will help you keep track of everyone. Six brothers have 17 amazing kids, the next generation now all getting their own love stories--such a fun ride.
- This is Gabriel, son of Justin Cocker (Cocky Senator). His sister Hannah's love story is already published, too (Cocky Senator's Daughter). Enjoy!
What Readers are saying about Cocky Rockstar...
* "How in the world can you have this many books about one family, and each book is better than the last? All I'll say is that this is the best series I have ever read!" - CRUZGIRL
* "These have been some of the best books I have ever read. Love, family, and laughter abound in this series and they just keep getting better." - Victoria McClure
* "Sweet Paige has enough of her own problems without having two gorgeous Cocker men fighting over her." - ViolinVixen
* "Best series out there love love love the Cocker Brothers series." - Diane
* "This may be the best book yet! I will say this one was a bit suspenseful, and left me on the edge of my seat. I highly recommend this series to everyone. It is worth reading every book." - H.L. Cross
* "This is one of the most beautiful love stories." - Melissa