Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Justin Cocker (Cocker Brothers Book 5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Each features a different member of the same family, all intertwined in fun ways where one story pays off in another family member's book. It's sold over half-a-million books, and is a very fun read." -Fupping (about the series)
"Cocky Brother Series by Faleena Hopkins, about the six hot, Hot, HOT Cocker Brothers and their offsprings. Each book is a good, non-repetitive read and if there weren't so many of them, I would blog about them. Needless to say, this series is a must read." - AReadersReviewSite Blog (about the series)
"My rating: 5 of 5 stars - I would recommend reading this Cocker Brothers series in order, but they are each technically a standalone novel." - Violin Vixen Book Blog (about the series)
* "I almost didn't read this book because Justin was my least favorite of the Cocker brothers. What a mistake that would have been!" -- Cascas
* "Faleena is the queen of plot twists... And I don't know how she keeps surprising me." -- Andrea
* "...the author has given readers a thrilling fun story that keeps you turning pages until the end." -- MidnightInk
* "The chemistry between Justin and Jaimie was intense. I also liked how we got a little more insight into the Cocker parents' relationship and would be interested in a prequel of sorts." -- KMP123
* "He has since become my favorite brother. I can honestly say I didn't want it to end." -- Jamilla Latimer
* "I wasn't so sure how Faleena would make me like this guy but she pulled it off without a hitch. He has so much more depth the further in to the story you get and you can't help but fall in love with him..." --Hazeleyedcg
* "Every time I read a new Cocker Brothers story I think I love it more." -- Hiker Girl
* "This book has it all... sexy hot scenes, but I have laughed, cried and it took away my breath several times." -- Peggy Lanford
* "A story full of fun, angst, love and loss as Justin finds the one he can't live without." -- Kindle Customer
* "The emotions, so foreign to him, are so well described that you really wish you could give him a hug. As with any of the cocker books, the final chapters and the ending of the book is so sweet and defining of what close family is all about and what true love is all about. " -- Angela
* "You are seriously missing out if you don't read this series! Be ready to become obsessed!" -- AmazonCustomer
- Publication date : November 23, 2016
- File size : 6633 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 334 pages
- Publisher : Hop Hop Productions Inc (November 23, 2016)
- ASIN : B01MCQBVI9
- Language: : English
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,290 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can say that I stayed up to read it in one sitting, I was really looking forward to it.
There are so many books out there and authors - I truly enjoy reading her books - this is a great series! I hope we get to here about the cousins in addition to the brothers as there is only one left.
I did receive an ARC for my honest review of this book. However, I had advance purchased the book prior to getting the ARC as I wanted to be sure I had it..
The stand that the Senator took really hit home to me. In fact it has inspired me to do more than grumble about the state of our government. I actually set down and wrote to my senator today ;)
Thank you Ms. Hopkins for not only a fantastic book but a wake up call as well.
Top reviews from other countries
“My sexual appetite wasn’t craving what I knew would be mediocre sex. It was craving her, who I had no way of getting hold of.”
Both are embarking on new career paths but when they find themselves on opposing sides, their chemistry is spiked with resentment and anger. However, when a life-changer is thrown into the mix, eternal bachelor and anti-marriage Justin finds himself turning to the only woman who has managed to burrow her way under his skin.
“You are so brilliant and so charismatic, and yet when it comes to love you are stunted beyond understanding.”
I thought this story was humorous, sexy hot, and emotional, and I loved the direction it took. Jaimie is a strong, independent woman but Justin really breaks down her barriers. Justin is a tough nut to crack and he fights his feelings every inch of the way, even though his heart feels heavy and he’s completely miserable. Another great story about these brothers!