NOTE: Cocky Quarterback: Eric Cocker
launched Aug. 14th, Grab the SALE! (He's Hannah's cousin.)
We, the descendants of six notorious brothers, are a close-knit group.
We have to protect each other.
People want to be our friends, our lovers, for all the wrong reasons...
For what we can do for them.
What they can take from us.
And sometimes snakes wear masks.
Every man I've dated in this city has either bored me or hurt me.
So when my wild biker cousin, Sofia Sol, offers me a ride on the back of her Harley
With no destination in mind, just out-of-Atlanta and free free free,
Can you blame me for saying, hell yes?
Life doesn't hand you what you want.
You have to take it.
Two years ago I lost an MMA fight that cost me my Champion title.
Now's my chance to turn the tide.
I don't know who the Cocker family is.
Florida doesn't give a damn what happens in any other state.
So when I spot Hannah Cocker for the first time,
I don't know she's semi-famous, and I don't care.
All I'm thinking is, how can I make that beautiful woman's sadness disappear?
I'm not good enough to be her forever...
but I sure can give her one hell of a ride tonight.
Problem is, when the time comes, will I be able let her go?
NOTE: This steamy hit series, all stand-alones, is meant for mature readers only.
It is carefully written so that any book can be enjoyed first. 'Cocker Brothers of Atlanta' - six bad boy brothers, and now their amazing kids grown up years later.
* Hannah is the daughter of Justin Cocker from Cocky Senator (Book 5).
You can read this novel first and not spoil an ounce of that story.
What readers are saying about HANNAH...
* "OMG sweet baby Jesus it's so freaking hot." - Amanda Adams Steward
* "I thought the Cocker Brothers series was the best series I've ever read, but I am delighted to find the stories of the children of Cocker brothers are going to be equally excellent." - Mama B
* "Holy smokes, did that just happen, I did not think they could get better but boy was I wrong, oh my gosh the end wowowowowowow" - Diana Renee
* "A book series tends to get predictable...Not so with Faleena Hopkins, she just keeps raising the bar...The next generation of Cockers rocks!" - Kindle Customer
* "I can't get enough of this series. Hannah's book made me laugh so hard." - Jessie Lee
* "Faleena seamlessly integrates her characters from previous stories so that even if you haven't read their story you are not lost." - ItsMe
* "Wow 5 stars does not do this book justice!!! Tobias is everything you want in a character, hot as sin, possessive and caring, there is nothing he won't do for the women he loves." - Lauren Valderrama