We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Sustainable materials
- Cork wedge for added comfort
Founded in 2000, Coclico (French for "poppy flower") is the creation of a French expatriate living in the United States. Sandra Canselier grew up in Brittany, France, where her family has been making shoes for three generations. It was only natural that her background and her love for New York would lead her to start her own line and open her first store/showroom in Nolita. Coclico is inspired by the increasingly important notion that we are all linked. The designer believes that each of our actions have effects beyond what we've previously understood. Coclico shoes feature beautiful, hand-finished vegetable tanned leathers processed with clean and modern techniques. This season, Coclico has introduced fresh silhouettes with a strong, yet playful edge.
- Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.8 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00H2DELLC
- Item model number: Hida
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: