Coco Ala Charcoal Natural Coconut Hookah Shisha Coals, 108 Piece
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This will produce dry briquette so it will be easy to burn
- Coco Ala coals are easily lit on a stovetop and are the natural coals of choice for many hookah enthusiasts
- These unique 100% natural hookah charcoals are made from compressed coconut shell
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Coco Ala Coconut shell charcoil is delighted to bring you this great way to smoke cleaner tasting shisha.
- These unique 100% natural hookah charcoals are made from compressed coconut shell and burns up to 3 times longer than any other natural coal.
- Odourless and tasteless, Coco Ala coals are easily lit on a stovetop and are the natural coals of choice for many hookah enthusiasts.
- Our briquette is made of all natural materials: coconut shell charcoal and small portion of natural starch as binder.
- No borax, no nitrate, no anthracite. Nada, Briquetting is a process where coconut shell charcoal powder is compressed under high pressure using mechanical presses method.
- Mixing with very small portion of starch under this pressure thus binding the material into a briquette.
- During the compression of the material, temperatures rise sufficiently to make the moisture in the coconut shell charcoal to evaporate.
- This will produce dry briquette so it will be easy to burn.
Coco Ala Coconut Charcoal ;
- 100% made of pure Coconut Shell Charcoal
- Easy to light
- The ash about 80% less than ordinary charcoal briquettes.
- We do not cut any tree for this prodcut, this is why is enviromentally friendly.
- Odorless, smokeless and sparkless
- No Sparks, No Sulphur
- No toxic gas is emitted
- Healthy to use.
How to Light Coco Ala Coconut Caol
- Always use a coil burner, stove burner or a grill to light this Natural Coconut Charcoal
- Hold Charcoal and light
- As soon as sparking is evident, place in burner
- Add incence when charcoal glows
Do NOT USE LIGHTER
- Coco Ala Coconut Charcoal does not contain hazardous chemicals for quick lighting.
- DO NOT use a lighter to light Coco Ala coconut charcoal. ( It is not effective and not safe. )
Enjoy with your Hookah
- Coco Ala Coconut Charcoal does not contain hardous chemicals for quick lighting.
- Enjoy your hookah with Coco Ala enviromentally friendly. coal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They light easily on the stove top, but that's about where it stops to be honest. As you pull the hookah the bottom sides of the coals turn black again, even though you have fully lit them. They are glowing red when I pull them off, but turn black with ash rather quickly as you pull/draw the smoke. It's possible they are extremely old, but they also have a tinge of bad smell to them. They impact a certain harshness to my smoke as well, leaving me coughing when using them. I'm still undecided if I will toss them or not - but just a warning, the fantasia "tunnel" coco coals are MUCH better.