CocoDrill Young Coconut Opening Tool -(Punch Tap) Knife Opener for Raw Coco Water Juice - Makes Straw Hole! (Fresh, Thai, Hawaii)
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The BEST Coconut Tool ever! Drink Fresh Raw Coconut Water with all the Health Benefits instead of Pasteurized Packaged cocowater!
- EASY TO USE- simply Push, Twist, and Drink!
- SAFE - no more swinging a dangerous knife to get into a Young Coconut, The CocoDrill is SAFE to use
- DURABLE - Lifetime Warranty!! Stainless Steel Construction is Rugged and Dishwasher Safe
- EXTRA LARGE HOLE - CocoDrill makes an extra large hole for any size straw, twice the hole size as other coconut tools! - Included cleaning stick for removing husk debris - included safety cap keeps the blade safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The CocoDrill is the #1 Coconut Opener tool in the world!
Large, Durable handle is easy to grip and EASY TO USE! The CocoDrill easily taps into a Young Coconut to drink the refreshing natural coconut water inside!
It's Easy as 1,2,3,
3.DRINK! The tool makes an EXTRA LARGE hole in the coconut for any size straw or to easily pour out the coco water. - Twice the hole size of other coconut tools. Custom Stainless Steel blade punches through the coconut husk with ease. People of all ages and abilities can easily use this tool!
SAFE TO USE most people don't drink young coconut water because they don't want to hammer & slice away at a young coconut with a big sharp knife! -that's dangerous! The CocoDrill is SAFE to use
The included cleaning stick is used to clean out the tool after use - and conveniently stores right inside the handle! Also included is a protective cap to keep the blade safe when not in use.
The CocoDrill is a far superior product to any other coconut tool in the world! This tool is much easier to use - has a larger handle, makes a hole twice the size of any other tool, Stainless steel blade never goes dull, Dishwasher Safe and is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!
Start enjoying the benefits of Fresh Raw Young Coconut Water TODAY! Pre-Packaged Bottled Coconut water has been Pasteurized,cooked! destroying the vital enzymes & health benefits(some of those products even have artificial additives)- CocoDrill allows you to easily enjoy Fresh Raw Coco Water straight from the source just as nature intended!
Coconut water is rich in essential electrolytes including Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium-High in Fiber and Protein! Low Fat, Cholesterol Free, High in Vitamins & Minerals -Fresh, Raw Coconut water contains zero additives-Low Calorie Refreshing Hydrating Snack
Keep a CocoDrill in the car - Great for on the go snacks!
Top customer reviews
1) The metal shaft isn't attached very strongly to the plastic handle. Eventually, the pressure of pushing on it will break. It almost came up and poked me through my hand when it did so.
2) It is useless on even slightly mature coconuts. It is too big to fit through the eye and not sturdy enough to push through a hardening husk or shell.
3) I am always losing the plunger. It doesn't attach to anything and has a tendency to fall out or roll away. The end cap is also tiny and easy to lose
My favorite style of opener is the solid metal blade-like ones, such as Coconut Opener. Look around for the best price, I think they are all the same. They are very sturdy and go into the coconut much easier, even through the full green husk or a slightly mature nut.
If you need to poke the eyes out of mature coconuts or like to make a perfectly straw-sized hole, 1 X Haidragon Coconut Knife makes a smaller hole and is pretty good. It is more solidly constructed that the black plastic models, with the plastic handle completely surrounding the metal shaft.
This tool is very useful if traveling to Asia. You can drink directly from the coconut without using straws provided from street vendors which are most time un-hygenic.
Carry on luggage safe. I took it on several Air-asia flights and never had problems.
worst desgin ever. do not buy it, it will break less than a month