Coconut Oil for Hair, Skin, Body - Top Massage Oil - Fractionated Coconut Oil - Carrier Oil for Essential Oils in Aromatherapy - Perfect Skin Care Product - Basic Ingredient in Most Home Remedies for Soap Making, Body Lotion, Cream, Lip Balm, Perfume and Other Cosmetics - Liquid - Large 16oz - Money Back Guarantee + Bonuses!
- PREMIUM, 100% PURE, LIGHT, NON-STAINING, NON-GREASY, COLORLESS, LIQUID at low temperatures, LONG SHELF LIFE. Absorbs instantly leaving no oily residue. MULTI-PURPOSE: 50+ uses. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Top QUALITY. ETER LLC prides itself on sourcing only the finest ingredients from around the world. 30-Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- Used in HOME REMEDIES for SOAP MAKING, FRAGRANCE OIL manufacturing, BODY LOTIONS, SHAMPOO, LIP BALMS and other cosmetics. The cosmetic and beauty industry includes this oil as the basic ingredient for products made for ANTI-AGING, WRINKLE reduction or elimination, treatment of ACNE, removing of STRETCH MARKS and SCARS. BUY this MULTI-PURPOSE oil NOW as opposed to spending a fortune on artificially manufactured beauty products!
- Coconut oil for HAIR. MOISTURIZES, NOURISHES, and REPAIRS hair leaving it soft, shiny, silky, frizz-free for days. The ultimate coconut oil for any type of hair (long, thinning, damaged). Perfect for HAIR GROWTH, TREATMENT, LOSS. It replenishes lost natural hair oils and helps keep hair from losing moisture and becoming dry or brittle. It also helps keep hair and scalp away of dirt, grease, and loose dandruff. NO HARSH CHEMICALS TO DRY OR BREAK THE HAIR. It rinses out easily leaving no oily residue. It makes hair more manageable, much easier to erase and with a unique natural look. ETER coconut oil for hair "unlocks" all the natural sparkling beauty.
- Great MASSAGE oil. With ETER carrier coconut oil you will experience increased RELAXATION and more ELASTICITY to the skin. ANTI-MICROBIAL: ETER oil contains medium chained triglycerides (MCTs) which are measured to treat diverse kinds of infections. It has also an increased number of capric acid and caprylic acid which are both recognized to show antiseptic and disinfectant properties. It ABSORBS INSTANTLY leaving no oily residue. Massage by ETER oil could soothe tight MUSCLE because of physical activity. NO STAINS: It will wash out of sheets, towels, clothes etc. Yes, this is great news since most oils do leave stains!
- Coconut oil SKIN/BODY/FACE. Perfect CONDITIONER for all skin types (dry, oily, sensitive). ETER oil adds to the skin's GLOW and natural health leaving it SOFT and RADIANT. Use it as a daily beauty routine to ensure that no SKIN ERUPTIONS appear. Also as a MAKE-UP REMOVER without having to scrub. ANTI-AGEING: Along with vitamin E present in it, its anti-oxidant result also plays a significant role. It is used as a beauty aid to soothe DRY HANDS, ARMS, and LEGS. It is also used when SHAVING legs, giving a good smooth shaving experience minus any accidental cuts. Use of ETER oil as an LIP BALM will help in the healing of cracked lips.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NEW PRODUCT ! PREMIUM, 100% PURE, MULTI-PURPOSE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL !
ETER Premium oil stays liquid at low temperatures, has a very long shelf life, and 50+ uses:
* Coconut oil for HAIR. It moisturizes, nourishes and repairs hair leaving it SHINY, SILKY, FRIZZ-FREE. Perfect for hair GROWTH, TREATMENT, LOSS.
* Top CARRIER oil in aromatherapy. It facilitates the dilution of ESSENTIAL oils and herbal extracts.
* Perfect MASSAGE oil. With ETER coconut carrier oil you will experience increased RELAXATION and more ELASTICITY to the skin.
* Coconut oil for SKIN, BODY, FACE. Use it to NOURISH any skin type, as a MAKE-UP REMOVER, when SHAVING legs, as a LIP BALM.
3 BONUSES with every order!
1st BONUS: 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP ($17.85 value) to ETER's Club with hundreds of fail safe home remedies AND
recipes that work (rated by real people), unlimited access to new content every month and vouchers to ETER products and other brands.
The membership starts July 1, 2016.
2nd BONUS: Enter the contest to win a smartphone device + 3 aroma cartridges + free shipping.
Get scented notifications for Emails, Facebook "Likes", Texting or Phone Calls.
Even "Timer" scents that work with your phone clock alarm.
3rd BONUS: 3 Chapters of our upcoming BOOK for FREE!
Ch.1: 20+ Homemade Remedies with Fractionated Coconut Oil
Ch. 2: Best Oils for Hair, Body, Face
Ch. 3: Coconut Products: Benefits and Uses
30 day Money Back Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase contact us within 30 days for a no questions asked refund.
Order Your ETER Fractionated Coconut Oil Now While It's Still In Stock!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The packaging on this makes it over convenient to use. It has a light, almost unnoticeable scent and blends very well with other oils.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.
*Disclaimer I received this product at a discount for my unbiased review.
I have been using this oil several ways and first and formost like I mentioned an eye makeup remover. I put some on a cotton round and hold it over my eye for several seconds and the swipe away and it removes anything on your eye! I go in for a second/third swipe to get all my mascara off too. I will provide a picture of when I used pressed pigment (in the U.S. pressed pigment isn't FDA approved for use in eye area but it is in Eurpoe and Canada so I use it with no fear, but it can stain your eyelids). Even the pressed pigment came off no problem at all!!
I have been using this on any dry areas like elbows, putting some in my bath (I usually use a tad of olive oil but this is better and more cost effective). You can put it in a spray bottle and use it on your hair to tame down frizz (or just rub in with your hands).
There is a multitude of ways for this product to be used and should be a must have for all.
It has zero smell and absorbes into skin fast and leaves it feeling very moisturized. I'm glad I decided to try this! I have received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased and honest review. I will attach a picture of my eye makeup one day using pressed pigment, the cotton pad (only took one and one side) and my eye afterward.
I add a drop or two of lavender oil and massage it on my baby's feet to help him sleep. I make my own homemade wipes with water, a few drops of baby soap and this oil. I couldn't do that with the solid coconut oil because it wouldn't spread throughout the wipes. But my favorite use is for roller ball recipes. Here is my headache buster recipe:
30 drops of peppermint EO
30 drops of lavender EO
10 drops of Frankincense EO
10 drops of Wintergreen EO
10 drops of Birch EO
Put in a 10 ml roller ball tube and top off with fractionated coconut oil. Rub on temples and on base of skull.
This oil is absorbed my the skin quickly and doesn't leave you with that oily feeling other oils do. I'm so glad I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. (Please consult a doctor before beginning the use of essential oils)
*I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest and unbiased review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice! I have made some perfumes and face/eye serums in roller bottles with it and have hardly made a dent in it. It will last foreverPublished 7 months ago by clkinnee
Just tried this as a leave in over night and wash out for my hair. My hair is AWESOME today. I am never able to run my fingers though it and I can today. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Shekira D.
I love this coconut oil! I use it mostly as a carrier oil for other essential oils but it also feels great right on the skin. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Heather Gunter
This oil makes a good massage oil because it sits on the skin long enough to get a good, low friction glide, then it absorbs into the skin without leaving an oily feeling. Read morePublished 11 months ago by SkipSummer
Wonderful product! The bottle is a HUGE size so you are able to get tons of usage out of it. I own 10+ different varieties of coconut oil and this one is one of the best. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Thudson87
I recently underwent surgery and someone suggested I massage the scars with coconut oil to soften the scar tissue and help the healing process. Read morePublished 11 months ago by TwinkleSprinkles
Coconut Oil is a all time favorite in my household, there is so many amazing uses just out of one name. Will use it almost every day in her house for different reasons. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Laura M
I really like this coconut oil. I wash my hair sometimes at night and put this coconut oil in it, I leave it in my hair all night and wash it out in the morning. Read morePublished 11 months ago by pokeywinkel
I love coconut oil! And I love that this hasn't solidified on me! For whatever reason, this seems more moisturizing for my dry skin than regular (unrefined, cold pressed) coconut... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Bubblegumbanshee