Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos (2 Pack) - 8 fl oz - Low Sodium Soy Sauce Alternative, Low-Glycemic - Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher - Keto, Paleo - 96 Total Servings
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy|
|Package Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Material Feature||Paleo, Certified Organic, GMO Free, Keto, Vegetarian, MSG Free, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Vegan|
About this item
- GREAT TASTING SOY SAUCE ALTERNATIVE - Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos is a delicious seasoning alternative that you can use exactly like soy sauce in salad dressing, marinades, sautés or to sprinkle on sushi. It is made with coconut tree sap and not coconuts, so it does not have a coconutty flavor
- TWO INGREDIENTS - The delicious, tangy-sweet flavor of our Original Coconut Aminos liquid sauce is achieved with just two ingredients: coconut tree sap and sea salt
- SATISFY CRAVINGS WITHOUT COMPROMISING FLAVOR - Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos have 73% less sodium than traditional soy sauce. It is also USDA organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian and have no MSG. It contains 17 amino acids, making them one of the healthiest Asian condiments on the market
- DON'T SETTLE FOR IMITATIONS - While there are many copycat products using the coconut aminos name, none can match the unique flavor of the original. There's a reason Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos is still the top-selling soy sauce alternative in the world!
- SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES - Agrochemicals and GMOs are strictly prohibited from our farms in the Philippines. We use environmentally sustainable organic farming methods and always follow fair trade practices so you can consume our products with confidence
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Radiance on July 27, 2018
2 clove garlic, smashed
1 thumb-size piece of ginger, peeled and sliced thin
1-2 tsp coconut oil
¼ c Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp organic almond butter (I prefer chunky)
¼-½ c water
Heat the coconut oil in a pan, and cook the garlic and ginger until they are nicely sizzled - don't over cook . Mix the Coconut Aminos with almond butter and water, then add it to oil, ginger, garlic pan. Simmer until the sauce is thickened. My husband scrapes the pan and licks the spoon. Whole30 compliant. Amazing over anything. You're welcome.
I had no expectations when I ordered this product to try, but was just trying to stick to my eating style. It's a pleasant surprise, exquisite taste.
Top reviews from other countries
The flavour is similar to soy sauce but sweeter. It gives a great flavour to your food and whilst not tasting exactly like soy, is a pretty good substitute. You can use it in your cooking or as a dipping sauce.I've looked at other brands of Coconut Aminos but found they contained ingredients that didn't fit within the paleo diet.
I'm on my second bottle of Coconut Secret Aminos and will continue to purchase it.
It was nice to have this option with no nastiness and organic. I am not familiar with this ingredient so cannot compare to others of it’s kind but it seems good quality and definitely will be used.
The taste is very pleasant, can't complain really. I like to mix salmon with this and cider vinegar for breakfast or lunch. It also combines well with fish sauce, which before this I was totally dependent on as a soy alternative
Definitely worth having, just unfortunate it is overpriced
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.