Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2014
This past year I made a lifestyle change to eat low-glycemic foods. Being a lover of bread and baked goods, I knew I'd need to find a healthy alternative that fit my new dietary guidelines. This coconut flour has been a big help! It does require special recipes because it doesn't translate equally with normal white flour, but thanks to the internet you can find coconut flour recipes everywhere. Recommended for all.
on June 5, 2017
The amount of eggs most recipes state you have to add, you don't. The flour mixes nicely and tastes good.
on September 20, 2017
My favorite brand of coconut flour. No strong flavor and a nicely find grind.
on May 19, 2013
highly recommend this as a replacement for regular Florida. so much healthier without all of the over processing. Chemical free. love the nutty taste too
on April 30, 2012
I ordered this after reading about how healthy it is, and the food I bake with it actually comes out tasting very good. If you aren't totally grain-free/paleo, you can still benefit from the healthy aspect of this. My banana bread recipe is below:

3 large ripe bananas
1 egg, well beaten
3/4 c. sugar
3 tbsp. butter, melted
1.5 c. (whole wheat) flour
1/2 c. coconut flour
1/2 c. water, juice, or rum (or as needed to reach proper consistency)
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
Walnuts (optional)

Mash bananas well and mix with beaten egg. Add sugar and mix thoroughly. Melt butter and add to the banana mixture. Sift together remaining dry ingredients and add to banana mixture. Bake in a greased 5x9 inch pan (2 lb. loaf pan) or two smaller pans. Bake at 350° for 1 hr. If using smaller pans, bake for 40 min. Bread is done when toothpick comes out cleanly.
on April 17, 2016
This is the first time I purchased coconut flour from this brand. It does the job. I normally use coconut flour in cookies but when you're substituting it with regular flour make sure you adjust the recipe because coconut flour makes anything extremely dense and rock hard.. I probably will not repurchase.
But if you use a lot of coconut flour in your household definitely give it a try!
on November 18, 2014
This coconut flour that doesn't make my muffins, pancakes, breads, etc. as heavy and dense as the other brands I've tried. I typically use half coconut flour/half almond flour and have been very pleased with the results. I've been following a low carb lifestyle for 2.5 years so I've tried several brands of coconut flour and experimented with many recipes. I also add this coconut flour to my low carb hot cereal and smoothies. This product isn't the cheapest, but I think it's the best and I will definitely purchase again.
on April 12, 2013
Love this product because it is going to help me create healthier recipes that involve doughs/cakes. I have seen a pizza recipe made with this and I am going to try this next. Thank you for this product.
on May 19, 2013
White flour is bad for you. Coconut is good for you. I don't make cakes so I can't give any reviews on that. But I do coat chicken and shrimp with egg and cocunut flour instead of white flour.
on December 17, 2015
My daughter helped me to learn that I might be Gluten Sensitive for a few years now.
I always made her gluten free meals but didn't take my food preparation seriously.
I took the plunge and started looking for flours and pastas that were tasty and gluten free.
I make pancakes, muffins, pies, cookies and crusts with this Coconut Flour.
You have to try it.