Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 1 Pack|Change

Showing 31-40 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on February 24, 2013
If you're eating Paleo or a gluten free diet, this coconut flour is great! Coconut flour can be very expensive, and this product is a great value and price. It comes in an easy to store jar that keeps the coconut flour fresh. It also tastes lovely in baked goods!!
on July 14, 2015
Dry goods are always a great buy from Amazon; these are cheaper than the options at the local Whole Foods. I like coconut flour now and then as an additive to protein weight gain shakes. This flour blends well and doesn't have any noticeable chemical aftertaste.
on November 24, 2012
Sharon Graham, nurse-nutrition coach of The Coaching Pair, put me on an anti-inflammatory eating plan which is gluten free and grain free. "Where's the gravy" can be answered now without using wheat flour.. I am still learning to use coconut flour for other things.
on July 27, 2012
Good stuff! I was trying to find a good quality but reasonably-priced coconut flour for my muffins, and I did! This is perfect in muffins and lets me get away from wheat products. Highly recommended!
on January 21, 2014
I have nothing ot compare this too. Actually bought it so if I get another kind in a bag I would have something to put it into (the canister) has a great flavor, I used it sifted and it came out incredible! I will buy this again. Why change what isnt broke, right?
on July 5, 2013
I'm trying out recipes replacing wheat flour with the coconut flour - so far so good. This seems to be the best price out there on coconut flour and it does have a good flavor. I've found it works best when I use it combined with almond flour rather than 100% coconut flour unless you're going to make coconut cupcakes, cookies or cake than it's absolutely delicious!
on November 27, 2012
Taste is good, consistency is a little different than flour, so I'm going to have to figure out how to modify some ofnthe thing I use it for. But I love that it's high in fiber and gluten free
on January 5, 2013
I love coconut and have been aware of it's numerous health benefits for years. This coconut flour is fine and mixes well in my GF baking. My husband and I don't have Celiac's Disease, but we love the fact that our food feels lighter after consuming it, and he doesn't feel like he needs a nap after eating!
on December 3, 2013
I think this is expensive for the quality. It is a bit dry, whereas I think BRM is too wet. The packaging is easy to use, but not very green. I use it for baking breads of all sorts, especially applying the basic ideas from Coconut Flour Gourmet (cookbook) for GF baking. Coconut flour should be sifted before adding to recipes, and stored in the fridge or freezer after opening (I store all of my grains in a dedicated fridge even before opening).

This is 100% organic coconut flour, per the label, product of the Philippines. Since I do all our baking, I think I will stockpile some of the coconut products I use as I understand a large portion of the trees were destroyed during the recent terrible hurricane, and that it takes the trees up to five years to start producing fruit.

This says GF on the label, but it is not certified and I have not yet called the company regarding how it is processed, which I just realized I have been remiss on. So we can not really say it is safe for celiacs yet--guess I will use my BMR and update this next week when I discover the truth.
on April 18, 2013
have been paleo for about 2 years now and just now made this purchase-- can't believe I existed without this! Made some coconut flour pancakes-- way better than normal ones!