CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Grid-It Organizer, Black (CPG4BK)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Object retention system for gadget organization
- Ideal for pens, notepads, cellular phones, chargers, wallets & more
- Versatile organization
- Endless configurations
- Designed to hold items firmly in place
- Grid-It! organization system - a rubberized woven elastic object retention system for gadget organization .
- Ideal for pens, notepads, cellphones, chargers, wallets, and more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Ultimate Organizer! The Grid-It system provides endless configurations for your digital devices and personal effects. Conveniently sized for your iPad case, you will save time on the go by easily finding what you need. GRID-IT! is the most versatile organization system available. With a rubberized woven elastic object retention system for gadget organization you'll have endless configurations to hold items firmly in place. Intelligent, functional design is at the heart of each and every Cocoon bag and case. Our concept was to create a place where the technological extensions of our lives and work could be kept safe and organized; this is design with a purpose. Cocoon represents a transformational place in which digital darlings and techno toys metamorph from mere mechanical shells into beings reflective of who we are and what we do. These bags are made to protect and safely transport our most precious virtual cargo as we navigate the real world. Wrapped up in their Cocoon, our digital devices are good to go.
Top Customer Reviews
Things I like:
1. grippy dots on the elastic so that your small e-debris don't go walkabout
2. various sizes available
Things I don't like:
1. The thing is backed by some kind of cardboard that is sewn in. The Grid-It quickly curved into a parabola that I find irritating. It's not a deal killer and doesn't effect performance but it bugs me. There is an aluminum-backed version that can be had for more money that presumably doesn't suffer from this design flaw.
2. They're less useful than you think. It's nice that you can see everything at a glance but they take up a lot more room than a zippered mesh bag (for instance). A bag full of wires and gizmos can easily conform to a new shape like so much liquid into a glass but this cannot.
3. The cost is disproportionate to the usefulness and materials. These were fairly pricey and I'm not quite sure why. If the product didn't bend then I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. Given that their competition (zippered mesh pouches available anywhere) is so inexpensive I had a hard time pulling the trigger to buy these. Ultimately I did but I won't buy any more.
This particular organizer does not have any attached loops for hanging it is just flat on the back.
This Grid-It organizer does exactly that. In mine, it carries my already-mentioned mini display to vga/dvi/hdmi box, one lightning/microusb to usb cable, one lightning cable, one fitbit charge HR USB charging cable, earbuds, and one usb power plug - all nicely stored on the 4"x6" rectangle.
My pros/cons based on what I was expecting vs the actual product:
1. The high-quality build of the organizer is actually higher quality than I imagined; this thing is solidly built and the bands are most definitely rugged.
2. I was surprised as to the number of things I was able to puzzle into this organizer; it went beyond my expectations.
1. It's one sided; for whatever reason, I had the impression that the elastics would have been on both sides and I would have been able to store things on each side.
I'm very happy with the purchase of this product. I kind of regret getting this size, as it would have been perfect with a second side, but without it, my needs are actually for a bigger model. Oh well; a good product regardless!
This organizer is a great solution and on that basis alone I'd give it five stars. The tension on the straps is a perfect balance between security and usefulness.
But I also found another use for it... I tend to accumulate a collection of stuff near my TV viewing chair... thumb drives, post-it notes, pencil, Sharpie, etc.... you know what I mean. And this thing really cleaned up my act without making me actually put anything away.
So that's very good.
Now I'm thinking about the small crap in the glove compartment of my car ..... pencil, tire gauge, cell phone cord, rewards cards, MP3 thumb-drive ......
Bought this smaller Grid-It to control "stuff" in the center console of the car. Small enough to fit in the console but large enough MP3 player, cables, etc. so I don't have to dig for what I'm looking for. Just pull out the Grid-It and it's there. (Just be sure you put things back on the Grid-It or you will still end up digging!)