Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on October 4, 2017
Wow Plugged these things in my RV and within a few minutes it flushed out 5 spiders I didn't know were living with me I quickly killed them all as they came out of their hiding places. Gonna keep my eye's open I hate the little buggers. I bought them to keep mice away before winter gets here and they thinking about moving in. Really didn't expect to see spiders coming out. Good service and already like them.
53 helpful votes
54 helpful votes
on October 30, 2017
They work ! The damned things got rid of our ants and roaches. So I ordered a second time, to install more on the other side of the house.
50 helpful votes
51 helpful votes
on October 4, 2017
So far so good. Just before I got these, I found mouse droppings in my garage. Bought some mouse traps the same day these devices came. Thought for sure I'd catch at least one mouse.... nothing. No more mouse problems... also had spiders in our new house... none since I plugged these in... so far they are working great!
43 helpful votes
44 helpful votes
on October 13, 2017
just got this couple days ago. work great. Haven't get bitten so far by mosquitos. Before this, I have mosquitos at the new place I bought. Got tire of bitten by mosquitos so I went and got this. Was skeptical at first but tried out for the last couple of days and no bitten yet. Let's see how long it will last.

~ seacrest out...
41 helpful votes
42 helpful votes
on October 11, 2017
I have bought these at stores like Atwood's and orscheln's and they cost about $30 each, so when I found 6 for $40 I was pretty excited. It says on the package when you receive it that at first you will see an increase in pest activity for a few days then the pests will head out... we are on day 3 and we have seen a few spiders running around but we don't really have a pest problem to judge it efficiently. We live out in the country and have a problem with mice sneaking in the house in the colder months, I'm hoping this will deter them. I will update as soon I decide if it's working or not. Lol
review image
77 helpful votes
78 helpful votes
on November 2, 2017
So I ordered the first set of these a little while ago to try them out. Then I HAD to order another box because they work so well I wanted them in my guest house, my barn and my garage! The decrease in the amount of spiders and bugs we have noticed is amazing! Not only that, but we just remodeled/finished our basement and noticed mice down there when we did (ew...). One day after installing these the mice were TRYING to find a way out of the house! We haven’t seen or even heard a mouse in the walls since installing these, and we live around multiple farms that have all just plowed their fields, and have had a lot of rain lately so the mice are always looking for new shelter. I can’t speak enough about how satisfied I am with these, and how easy they are to use!
30 helpful votes
31 helpful votes
on October 31, 2017
Have them plugged in all around this 13 room house....looks like it stopped the little mouse in the kitchen....and downstairs area.....did see a mouse upstairs in one of the bedrooms...well not the mouse but the droppings....and will now put one up there....they seem good.
32 helpful votes
33 helpful votes
on November 1, 2017
We had a pretty nasty stink bug infestation for a while there, but this product seems to have kept them relegated to parts of the house that don't have these in them. Would highly recommend.
31 helpful votes
32 helpful votes
on November 14, 2017
So far so good... placed one in my garage and no more spider webs to startle me in the dark when I am looking for the light switch. Looking forward to chasing critters away in my summer camp. I would recommend and will be buying another set!
1 helpful vote
on November 12, 2017
Immediate diference in bugs in the house, got rid of all but one mouse, that we had to trap. Maybe deaf mouse? No poisons! Doesn't affect dogs or chickens.
1 helpful vote