- Hardcover: 372 pages
- Publisher: Noyes Publications; 1st edition (January 14, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815513380
- ISBN-13: 978-0815513384
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,281,758 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #791 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Semiconductors
- #1815 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Health & Safety
- #1824 in Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Code Compliance for Advanced Technology Facilities: A Comprehensive Guide for Semiconductor and other Hazardous Occupancies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
William R. Acorn is visiting lecturer on the topic of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems at the University of Arizona, College of Architecture.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|