|Item Weight||3.36 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.6 x 5.4 x 6.7 inches|
|Item model number||PS4-017|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Code: Realize Bouquet of Rainbows - PlayStation 4
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two games on a single disc - the PS4 release of code: realize contains the first two games of the series.
- The Romance(s) Continue! - Build relationships with dashing literary figures in the first game, and then delve deeper.
- New stories and different perspectives - experience new scenarios taking place outside of the main stories as well as more in-depth looks at events that happened in the shadows previously.
- New Men in Your Life - In addition to fan (and Cardia) favorites, players can get to know newcomers Herlock Sholmes and Finis in all-new scenarios.
- The Best of Both Worlds - Get a double dose of amazing artwork and unforgettable characters in this classic fiction/steampunk mashup.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Follow the main protagonist Cardia as she forms friendships and deeper relationships with a diverse cast of characters who are determined to help her throughout her trials and tribulations while being there to support her as she faces the lingering demons of her past. The story begins with the main character, Cardia, isolated and alone in a mansion on the outskirts of a 19th century steampunk version of London. A victim of a mysterious affliction that makes her blood a virulent poison and her touch instantly lethal, Cardia is shunned as a monster. Through a number of events both grand and seemingly insignificant, Cardia is pursued by the Royal Guard, kidnapped by the gentleman thief Arsene Lupin, and joined by a myriad of other handsome figures out of the best of western literature. With her new-found friends (and suitors) Cardia ventures out in the world to unravel the mysteries surrounding her very existence.
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The characters are beautiful and handsome, the artwork is gorgeous, and the soundtrack is very fitting for the steampunk/sleuth theme. The voice acting is the original Japanese and it's amazing; I could just sit and listen to their voices for hours (ohhhhh look, with this game, you can! Lol).
If I were to make any improvements to the game, I would like to have more choices. There is SO much space between choices; I've played the game for 3 hours and I think I've only gotten to chose options 4 times. Most other otome type games give 10x the amount of choices.
Also, I know the main character is from the anime so they don't give you any choices to change her look, but I always love games where I can at least change the hair color and skin tone. But it's not a deal breaker. Her personality is slightly bland but she's not a pushover or annoying so that's good, too.
I haven't finished to the end of a story yet so I don't know how "juicy" the romance gets, but I'll report back when I do. So far, so good!