Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 28, 2013
Each of the games alone are worth the price here .... The games range from 3-5 stars themselves but the price (or at least the price I paid) $12.50 makes this bundle a no- brainer in my humble opinion... Jericho alone warrants at least $10 .... Now at $54 or more , there's LOTS more to choose from besides this but for the money this is practically a THEFT!!!
on February 22, 2014
...for 3/7 of the games. The Overlord series is a ton of fun on its' own. I tried playing Jericho, but it was just to linear and you basically fought the same thing over and over again (from the first 30 minutes I was playing it). Haven't tried the other games yet, but like I said, Overlord is well worth the sale.
on October 5, 2013
I bought this pack becuase I had some extra money and also becuase of that fact that it had the Overload games, the other games I had no idea what they even were. I reckon it was a good deal overall and that the Overload games filled in for the other games which weren't so interesting.
on July 4, 2013
Not all the games are GREATS. But this pack it's a combination of good games with some 'so so' games. At $9.99 (sale price) it's a great deal, but paying more it's not a good business. Overlord & Rise of the Argonauts are the gems. Damnation it's the coal.
on October 8, 2013
I bought this games pack $11.19 the previous month, was a good price for a good deal!
But $54.93 now...
on July 3, 2013
These games probably are really good but I did not like them because there old. I'm not use to the old graphics. But it is a great value.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.