- File Size: 2483 KB
- Print Length: 220 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01BB7353Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,534,983 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #621 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Futuristic
- #1871 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
- #1896 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
|Print List Price:||$9.86|
Save $5.87 (60%)
The Coder & The Fixer Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The setting is on very large generational space ships orbiting an uninhabitable Earth. There are conflicts between factions and lots of great action. Also, the character development is very well done and drive the story as much as the action.
Positive: Well plotted and engaging storyline.
Some violence, and threats of violence, but nothing too graphic.
Characters struggle with real emotions, concerns, and spiritual, and religious issues. Makes for very well rounded and realistic characters.
Good science in the sci fi, meaning it feels plausible, possible, and like it could really happen.
No complaints from me. I liked thsi sci fi adventure very much.
My grade, a solid A novel.
This is more a tale of contrast between religions than truly science fiction, but it does heavily depend on the science part to enable the plot. The title indicates two roles that are essential to properly functioning technology and the culture Thiessen projects. The interesting part of the plot is how the final pair actually come together. The reader has to decide if God's love can truly overcome opposition. I happen to agree with the author that it has, can, and will overcome. This is a well written story that should challenge the Christian community to examine the messages that they are sending about God.
Ms. Thiessen continues to find interesting ways to project current issues into pointed situations that call for clarity of faith. I commend her books to any inquiring reader.
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
The spiritual level is somewhere between 4- & 5-star and satisfying. I refuse to spoil anything, but there are surprises, praises, and compelling suspense.
You'll like it.
I appreciate how faith and hope are brought into the story without being preachy.
Most recent customer reviews
So,I would like to give this a five star rating and recommend it for young people...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Futuristic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera