- File Size: 14055 KB
- Print Length: 255 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (May 27, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GCD5080
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #606,973 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Coding For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
- Practice coding online at codecademy
- Learn the basics of five different coding languages
- Apply coding skills to build an application
Start here to learn coding basics
- Learn the value of coding
- The steps for creating an app
- Building web pages with HTML
- Adding structure with CSS
- First steps into Python® and Ruby
From the Back Cover
- Write your first lines of code and see immediate results
- Work with five different coding languages to choose which is best for you
- Create a working application using basic coding skills
No coding experience? No problem! Start here to learn coding basics
- No experience required — start with the basics by finding out what coding is, how to use it to build web applications, and how to become a programmer
- Keep it simple — use simple steps that show you how to write code and continue to build upon your coding chops as you go
- Practice makes perfect — practice online to reinforce what you’ve learned and to take your coding up a notch
- Take it to the limit — visit Codecademy.com and additional resources to move from absolute beginner to web application developer
Open the book and find:
- How to start coding with no previous experience
- Simple steps that will show you how to write code
- HTML basics and beyond
- Techniques for styling web pages with CSS
- Common Ruby tasks and commands to get up and running
- Tricks to harness the power of Python
- Examples to practice your skills at Codecademy.com
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
+Great for COMPLETE beginners
+Puts coding into a fun, and interesting task, so you could give this to a child about as young as 10.
-DO NOT buy if you have even the slightest knowledge of coding, such as binary, or being able to change the name on a website for a session.
Overall this book is for complete beginners
Delivery was fast given the current circumstances.