- File Size: 244 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VCPJ7C4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #264,118 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Coding Interview Ninja: 50 coding questions with Java solutions to practice for your coding interview. Kindle Edition
|Length: 119 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have to mention that this book contains the coding question I was asked 3 months ago by an elite company.
Most recent customer reviews
-Suitable for beginners
-It's a collection of coding problems found most referred websites like geeksforgeeks or...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming