- Paperback: 461 pages
- Publisher: American Medical Association Press; 4 Pap/Cdr edition (December 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160359616X
- ISBN-13: 978-1603596169
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,095,980 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #580 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- #839 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Practice Management & Reimbursement
- #1261 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Medical Assistants
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coding with Modifiers: A Guide to Correct CPT and HCPCS Level II Modifier Usage [With CDROM] 4 Pap/Cdr Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?