- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Sheldon Press; 2nd Revised ed. edition (April 16, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847093345
- ISBN-13: 978-1847093349
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,150,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coeliac Disease: What You Need to Know (Revised) 2nd Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Alex Gazzola is a freelance heath journalist with a specialism in food and nutrition. He is author of Living with Food Intolerance, Sheldon Press, and also writes for The Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Guardian Weekend, and The Irish Times among others.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|