Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on June 7, 2017
Ahhhhhhh ... Kona Coffee ... My husband is the coffee drinker in the house and I like to have a variety of types of coffee around so he has his pick. Kona coffee is very smooth. Sometimes it is not as harsh as other coffees and this coffee is smooth and tasty all together. Glad I bought this for him.
on April 21, 2017
This is a birthday gift for an avid coffee drinker, father, hardworking man (and a coffee drinking wife who I am sure will sip a bit too.) The packaging is very nice. Hope the coffee's great.

**UPDATE: The coffee was delicious and very much appreciated by the recipient. Glad we chose this product.
on April 7, 2017
This assortment of coffees were expired.
on March 12, 2017
Got to share some of these with my friends, and I loved trying every blend. Great coffee and packaging for a gift!
on January 6, 2012
I sent this coffee sampler to my in-laws who are serious coffee connoisseurs, and they absolutely LOVED it! They said the taste of the coffee was very smooth and my father in-law said he didn't need to use any creamer nor sweetener when drinking the coffee. They have tried numerous types, brands, and styles of coffee and were very satisfied with this. It was wrapped according to them very lovely and made a wonderful Christmas gift. I would definitely recommend this and plan to try this for myself.
on December 27, 2013
A really great experience. The order shipped out the same day I placed my order and it arrived within two days. The recipients LOVED the coffee, and they are coffee connoisseurs. They kept raving about how delicious it was, and I love that it all comes in a nice gift wrap. Very nice gift.
on July 11, 2014
I bought this for my husband for father's day as he is a coffee lover. He has tried two of the coffees and greatly enjoys them!
on March 5, 2015
My goodness, this is delicious. Every flavor is a winner. Highly recommended.
on June 30, 2015
I bought this for my parents and they really enjoyed it. It brought back memories of their time in Hawaii. I got to try it and I have to say it was pretty delicious coffee!
on March 20, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my wife, She is an avid coffee drinker and LOVES it. She uses it to make her espresso drinks