Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 100% Pure Kona Coffee Sampler Gift, Limited Edition for Christmas, Birthdays, Business Gifts, and All Occasions, Ground Coffee, Brews 60 Cups
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 6, 2012
I sent this coffee sampler to my in-laws who are serious coffee connoisseurs, and they absolutely LOVED it! They said the taste of the coffee was very smooth and my father in-law said he didn't need to use any creamer nor sweetener when drinking the coffee. They have tried numerous types, brands, and styles of coffee and were very satisfied with this. It was wrapped according to them very lovely and made a wonderful Christmas gift. I would definitely recommend this and plan to try this for myself.
on December 27, 2013
A really great experience. The order shipped out the same day I placed my order and it arrived within two days. The recipients LOVED the coffee, and they are coffee connoisseurs. They kept raving about how delicious it was, and I love that it all comes in a nice gift wrap. Very nice gift.
on December 21, 2014
Bought this sampler gift pack as, well, a gift for my sis-in-law. The gift pack is surprisingly small - about 2/3 of a t-shirt box size. Time will tell if they love the coffee or not! Fingers crossed.
on December 14, 2015
Bought for a present. Very small sampler. Not worth the money. My review is strictly based on the lack of product for the cost. Now to find something to go with it.
Update* When this was opened there was a strong chemical smell. The coffee smell was nonexistent. Sadly the coffee tasted like chemicals not coffee.
on June 30, 2015
I bought this for my parents and they really enjoyed it. It brought back memories of their time in Hawaii. I got to try it and I have to say it was pretty delicious coffee!
on July 11, 2014
I bought this for my husband for father's day as he is a coffee lover. He has tried two of the coffees and greatly enjoys them!
on May 18, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my brother in law. He has really been enjoying this coffee as his morning coffee with breakfast..
on February 18, 2014
I would recommend this product, the coffee is really,really good. I think this would be a good product for a gift
on December 21, 2014
Product did not come when they said and it was for a gift so ad to give late and the box looks fancy in pic but is not other than that good product
on March 20, 2016
Bought this as a gift for my wife, She is an avid coffee drinker and LOVES it. She uses it to make her espresso drinks