Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Showing 1-10 of 380 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 620 reviews
on April 5, 2017
Beware! About 1 1/2 weeks AFTER the return time expired, it said "cln" which means clean. It will not work until you've cleaned it as per instructions. So- we cleaned it. And the "cln" light stayed on. Cleaned it again. Nope. It is in permanent non working "cln" mode. That's one heck of a lot of money for a 6 week coffee maker!! We have contacted the company and are waiting to hear from them. HUGE REGRET!

Update: after two conversations with the company, my husband discovered that there was more to cleaning the machine than he'd thought. So, he purchased a descaler ( instead of just using white vinegar), and then ran it through 2 flush cycles. It worked!!! So I. Going from 1 star up to 4. Not 5, because the written instructions were pretty ambiguous.
22 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2017
I don't really write reviews often. However, I had to write a review on this one after using every feature on it! I'm an avid coffee drinker and I did have a keurig before, but got tired of it. Yes it is convenient to have, but I wanted to dable with making some different style coffee specialty brews that are home made. The Ninja coffee bar, has by far exceeded my standards. I've experienced all brew settings and they all are good. Even the delayed brew setting is AWESOME! For the few times that I have used it, it has acted as an alarm clock for me. I actually woke up to my coffee aroma in the morning before my alarm went off.

My go to is the rich brew; I like my brew strong. My son and wife are now asking me to make specialty brews that they would pick up at the local coffee house. I'm so thankful that this has actually generated a new dialog with my family. How cool is that! Thank you to the makers of the Ninja Coffee Bar! You got my 5 star review! This gives me another tool to use to be intentional with my family! I love it!

A few things I recommend doing is ensure that you move over the drip stop switch after a brew. Use paper filters (#4). Last, when you pull out the housing compartment for the coffee filter, just make sure you have a paper towel ready in your hand to catch the left over water dripping. Makes clean up a lot better.
on April 29, 2016
I love this coffee pot! At first I thought all the features would be too complicated or overwhelming. I was wrong!
The coffee is perfect and the pour does not leak all over the counter. I am waiting for the warmer weather to make the ice
coffee. I think its worth mentioning that I bought this as an open box or warehouse deal from Amazon. It was not in the original
box, but there's not a mark on it, and not only were are all the components and documents present, it works great! I only gave
it 4 starts because the pot should be a little bigger.
on December 29, 2016
Great coffee but clean light does not go out after several clean cycles and cleaner supplied by Ninja. I was told I need to send back to them my cost plus $20 fee and after a 3 week approx wait they would credit $100. I bought in December now February so new machine. I would be out of a coffee machine for weeks! The cost of new machine on line is $170! This means it will cost me $90 (70 + 20) and be without for weeks. I expected better from Ninja...
Ied
11 comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2017
I adore this coffee maker. Very easy to use. I exclusively brew iced coffee and my husband exclusively brews hot coffee and we both agree this is one of the best machines we've owned. The thermal carafe is a great added bonus, and the double-wall tumbler that comes with this set is really fantastic, keeping my iced coffee cold for hours. Highly recommend this machine.
on August 23, 2017
Would not recommend. We went through 2 of these units in 18 months.
The first unit had the '5 beep' issue that you can read about online. It's when you start a pot of coffee and it stops shortly after beginning (not completing a full pot).
Ninja replaced that unit at no charge, but now 11 months later we are having the same issue. However, since we are no longer under the original 1 year warranty (warranty doesn't start over with replacement unit), all that they can offer is a discount on a new ($105 plus S&H).
on February 5, 2018
Purchased this coffee maker 4 months ago...made great coffee while it worked...problems started after 2 months with the "clean" function...started coming on continuously...no time display, just cln. I had run it through 4 clean cycles...ok, I can live with that. This morning, went to make a pot, loaded the coffee grounds and the little drip control light stayed on. Put it out and in a couple times, same thing...felt the limit switch inside the unit and toggled it a couple of times...no luck...no coffee...can't make coffee with the drip light on....So I call their "customer service", or should I say dis-service...after giving them all my info, the fellow on the other end said they'd send me a coffee holder. I explained to him that I was an electronics and controls troubleshooter for 35 yrs., checked it out myself, and the problem was the limit switch. He then offered to send me a new one, for $19.95 shipping...I asked for a supervisor. He said I'd be on the supervisors call-back list and would probably take 48 hrs... I'm still waiting, and still have no coffee...coffee maker rating-1 star because it did make good coffee when it worked...customer service rating - 0 stars for charging me for a replacement part that is still under warranty...will never purchase Ninja or Shark products again.Update: received a callback from customer "service" supervisor... I explained the problem, she told me she couldn't waive the $19.95 shipping fee, as it was from a third party? I told her that I wouldn't purchase any more shark and ninja products again...end of conversation...what a poorly managed and inflexible company...I learn from my mistakes...Mr. Coffee, here I come...
on February 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, it's a great coffee maker. I just don't see why it costs so much more than other coffee makers. I can't tell a huge difference in the taste of a cup of coffee, and nothing on it is terribly fancy. I like that you can adjust the size, and I feel like it removes a step when filling the reservoir (compared to other drip brewers that is). Just not that impressed. Also frustrated because I've only had it since Christmas (less than 2 months ago) and the clean light came on and hasn't gone off despite following the directions on descaling using white vinegar. I tried both regular cleaning and a super cleaning mode. Trying an official descaling solution next to see if that helps.
on March 8, 2017
The entire thing is made of plastic, so I don't love that- however it works well and is super convenient. You can make as little as a shot of espresso up to an entire carafe. It comes with a scoop to measure the right amounts of coffee for the size cup youre making. Overall great product.
***edited
Don't waste your time. The clean light comes on and stays on, and wont brew. ninja sent me 2 new units and it kept happening.
on May 5, 2017
My husband is a big time coffee drinker he loves coffee so I decided to get this for him for his birthday. He really likes it the only thing is that it won't stop blinking clean even after he has cleaned it, it's very annoying do to the fact that he's already cleaned it so yeah I don't know whata wrong with it but other then that it still makes the coffee just fine.