5-Year Area Rug Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Grounds and Beans Container Canister with Date-Tracker, CO2-Release Valve and Measuring Scoop, Large, Gray
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.12 x 5.12 x 7.48 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fresh, Fresher, Freshest. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, so it makes sense to take care of them. This premium stainless steel container looks the bee's knees and loves your tea and coffee like a Kardashian loves a selfie
- Safe from flavor-destroyers. Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which needs venting away. Our zero-BPA canisters have innovative freshness valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen. Airtight, sealed containers stop this process and wreck coffee
- Track freshness for a dream brew for you and your guests. Sitting on top of the steel clasp seal lid is a calendar wheel. Logging the purchase or expiry date reduces waste and puts a stop to throwing precious coffee in the trash
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your personal happiness. Our military-grade vault is no different in delivering more smiles per cup. The search for coffee that makes you smile ends right here
- We’re only happy when you are. Thousands of satisfied customers show that. Plus, our 100% satisfaction promise means you can choose this coffee storage solution with confidence. This time tomorrow you could be enjoying the experience of a lifetime
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Coffee Gator was founded with one goal: Help people drink better coffee. Determined to optimize the unique taste of a fresh brew, we spent months developing the best coffee tools. And since our 2015 launch, we've gained notoriety for providing convenience, confidence, and quality to your daily cup.
What makes our product unique?Our products are made with a blend of sleekness, durability, and quality. They’re beautiful to look at and work seamlessly, but they don’t require barista training or a refractometer to use. Plus they come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you’re bound to find the perfect coffee product for you.
Why we love what we do?At Coffee Gator we love to make products that keep people happy, energized, and caffeinated. We are dedicated to all things coffee and strive to share that passion with all of our customers. After all, a good espresso can be tough to pull. We’re here to make it an easier and more enjoyable process.
Why we’re a trusted choice:
100% BPA-free rubber seal locks in flavor and promotes optimal freshness.
The flavor-saving valve actively releases CO2 while fully locking out oxygen.
Stainless steel body keeps light and moisture out, and ensures a longer shelf life.
Store it Your Way
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: contacted the manufacturer and they suggested that I might have received a container with a defective co2 filter. I changed it with one of the replacement filters provided, and the beans have stayed fresh now for two weeks. So, if your beans or coffee become stale prematurely, try changing the filter. Updating my rating from one to five stars.
Update2: have been using the canister for about four months now and it really keeps my ground coffee fresh. I grind a pound of beans once every two weeks, store the grounds in the canister, and keep it in a kitchen cabinet. You can smell the freshness each time you open the lid.
UPDATED: I updated my report to five stars because of the extraordinary response from the supplier. I have also surveyed the market and there is nobody who makes a container of similar or better quality that does not have the CO2 valve. I would like to hope that as an option,
manufacturers would produce the same high quality container without the the useless valve. In the meantime, if you already have the container, you can pop-out the valve, wash the container with water and soap, and pop the vale back in.
Update: Customer service contacted me after seeing my one star review, unprompted by me. They offered a refund without me asking them for one and really went above and beyond to ensure I was a happy customer. I still wouldn’t buy this product again, but would definitely be confident in trying other products they make, knowing they fully stand behind their product and service.
Over the past week, I have been alternating between beans out of both canisters. The first and second day, they tasted mostly the same. I did think that the ones out of my glass jar had more of the amazing, fruity, blueberry notes (that Harrar coffees are known for), but I chalked it up to possibly being from slight variations in my preparation method (I thought maybe my kettle heated to a slightly different temperature or maybe my water/bean ratio was slightly off).
As the days went by, the difference became more and more pronounced, to the point where the coffee I make from this canister now has practically none of the desirable tasting notes, and I could mistake this expensive coffee for any old grocery store bought beans. Comparatively, coffee brewed from the other canister tastes nearly as good as it did the day it was roasted, there's been only a slight drop in flavor. As an additional test, I simultaneously made two batches of coffee (one from each canister) and poured a cup of each for myself, and a cup of each for my friend (who is quite a connoisseur) and shuffled them around so we could taste them blindly and without bias. It was instantly obvious, to both of us, which was which.
So, in the end, I'm left thoroughly unimpressed. Actually, quite annoyed, seeing as how I have no desire to drink this ~$20 worth of coffee and will probably just throw it out and also need to go through the bother of returning this item. At least now I feel more confident that my current, cheaper storage canisters are doing a decent job.
Top reviews from other countries
The one thing I don't like is the feel of it. I got the grey one and it feels really rough. I would have preferred a smother finish. I understand it is rough on purpose but it just doesn't do it for me.
Also I think it is over priced for what it is.